Ask Ken at Palisades

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Are you sure we're talking about Mega Beaker here and not Naked Ken ? :rolleyes:

BTW - i saw the Muppet Labs play set the other day, very dark and moody while in the packaging. I could just imagine it as a set in a French Art House film called 'The Doomsday Labratory' or something like that. If i hadn't seen the photo's of it looking funky and bouncy out of the box i'd swear you had a gothic streak Kenneth !
The Naked Ken MEGA would be ultra smooth on top...no hair detail necessary. Although we might have to do realistic hair like the old GI Joe's for the back.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
The Naked Ken MEGA would be ultra smooth on top...no hair detail necessary. Although we might have to do realistic hair like the old GI Joe's for the back.
NICE!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Shudders...

As Sam the Eagle would say.. You are all WEIRDOS!!!!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Is it all possible for this topic to go more than two days without turning into a talk about Ken's bodyparts.

towels

Reaction score
When Ken was in Asia, we talked more about Travis's Dancing Ability, which may be almost as scary...

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Oh Lord, now I'll shudder every time I see a bearded G.I. Joe. Thanks, Ken:wink:

Floyd: Can you picture that?

Animal:CAN YA BAGGY THAT?!?!HA HA HA!!

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
I think my favorite Animal moment in any song is from "Little Saint Nick" when, at the end, they all repeating, "Ooooo, Merry Christmas Santa." The last time they do this, you can hear Dr. Teeth, Janice and Floyd say, "Ooooo.." and then Animal says it about two seconds later, just the "Ooooo..." part, not the entire line. It's hard to describe....

J,F,DrT: "Ooooo....."

Animal: "Ooooo...."

J,F,DrT: "...Merry Christmas Santa"

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Sigh... I most have missed something? I bet I am! But is Animal slated to be the next mega? If so.... back to my theory... if it is in a playset it is made into a mega! The lab=mega beaker, the Dr.Teeth stage playset= mega animal. the kitchen= mega chef?.

I still could be very wrong on this turn of events!
I am a humble man...

Here's a quick question.. when will upcoming pictures of series 4 come out. After the release of 3 or a little before. I am kinda hoping maybe some will trickle out to us before Christmas!

Ken if you are telling us you are "short in the hair on your head department"... I don't know if I should feel sorry for you, or jealous? All the chicks here find balding guys sexy! I have way too much hair on my head... I think that the cold Canadian elements have made all us guys hairy beastly men, so women are drawn to the prowness of baldness. Somehow they all remark that bald guys are better in bed... okay I am stopping this conversation now, before I get myself into trouble....

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Is it all possible for this topic to go more than two days without turning into a talk about Ken's bodyparts.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope so!!!!:confused: