Ask Ken at Palisades

Chadj76

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Series One hit shelf in June/July. Series 2 was SUPPOSED to hit in October for all of it. That was out of our hands. That's 3-4 months.
Thanks for the reply Ken, just seems like it was longer ago then June that Series 1 hit, but I can hardly remember last week, much less last June! I do know for a fact that at least a few of the per order, on line places had Series 2 slated for late August/September, (newforcecomices.com I know for sure). So, I guess I got that in my mind when I preorder back in June.

Regardless, I think 3 to 3 1/2 months is a fairly average and "acceptable" time from the stand point of keeping interest in the line, and allowing the average collector to keep up with the line (i.e. from a finanical stand point).

Anyway, thanks again I will pass this information along.

Luke

Reaction score
I do agree that you can't stay out of the collector eye that long, which is why we want to have gap filler like the PVC's and MEGA's.
On that note - how are the PVC's coming along ? We haven't heard much about them which is pretty unusal.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Entertainment Earth has cases for pre-order.

Expect something on the PVC's in the first Collector's Club newsletter, almost ready to be sent out. Gonna try to get it sent out this weekend. Definitely by Tuesday.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Okay, I have a kind of weird question, and I could probably just wait and see, but why not?

The Box for Animal w/stage looks bigger than the Lab playset box. If I don't fold either of them, but rip the cardboard insides out, would the lab box fit inside the mayhem one? Its all about package storage :stick_out_tongue:

hmm..as for supporting the lines, I already mentioned I originally wasn't going to buy any except for the mayhem, but that was before I actually saw them. Now I hope to get every one that I see on pegs. Gotta buy doubles of some figures as Christmas presents too :smile:...The quality is such that I couldn't resist...The only ones I can't afford are ones that are US exclusives, since the shipping to Canada and our lousy exchange rate is daunting...so Guys, try and get ALL the figures released in Canada and I'll buy em!

of course, now you'll probably go and release someone I really really like in the states only, to tempt me to change my mind :big_grin:

all of this reminds me...must go preorder the rest of series 2 on satruday. Anyone know if series 3 is available for preorder at EB yet? Last time I checked they didn't have them in computer yet...

oh, and actually, one figure that I probably WOULDN'T buy, even on pegs, is marvin suggs...I just hate that guy...

although, I might buy him just to get the muppaphones and have them gang up and kill him :cool:

Drtooth

Reaction score

All I can suggest is that you put them next to your best stereo equipment and just see what happens...

I really don't know. They are strong, but I know zip about electronics, so...
Thanks for the help, anyway! I jsut want to be sure where I can display it! The strongest electronics I have in that area are a talking XR model kit (Buzz Lightyear cartoon) and a Scooby Doo handheld LCD game. But by that time, I'll have that stuff moved.

I had a Jackie Chan Wendy's Kids meal toy that was magnetic, and when I got home I hadn't the foggiest where to put it!

simon42

Reaction score
Forgive me for posting this here, but I knew to do so would get me a better and quicker response. My question is how tall are the Muppet busts made by that other company? Thanks!

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
Well, since you are only getting most of the figures I will answer most of your question.

The answer is yes.
Cool, I guess.

I hope I didn't offend. I mean, I'm all for two Kermit figures, two Fozzie figures, two Rowlf's...but I just can't get myself interested in buying a Pepe figure...yet. Sorry.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bad Andy
Cool, I guess.

I hope I didn't offend. I mean, I'm all for two Kermit figures, two Fozzie figures, two Rowlf's...but I just can't get myself interested in buying a Pepe figure...yet. Sorry.
No offense taken...was pullin yer chain. He'll come with the Muppephones if we make him.