Ask Ken at Palisades

FER SURE

Reaction score
I technically still live in Appleton. Truthfully I am living in Waukesha cause I am not at Carroll College.:rolleyes: In fact today my sociology professor refrenced the muppets and compared his hair to that of Animal's.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I can sympathise. I actually get paid, but when i look at the cheque it still seems like i don't.
tell me about it. Acutally, I can tell when I get paid, because my bank account creeps closer to a 0 balance instead of negative :stick_out_tongue:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by FER SURE
I technically still live in Appleton. Truthfully I am living in Waukesha cause I am not at Carroll College.:rolleyes: In fact today my sociology professor refrenced the muppets and compared his hair to that of Animal's.
OMG, I'm from Waukesha. Do you know any of the Milboughers? Thats my Mom's family who all still live around there.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just asking....Is the same thing used to sculpt the PVC figures as the Action figures?

And will the Electric Mayhiem Playset also have Gorilla Goo in it?

GORILLA GOO!!!

Luke

Reaction score
<<And will the Electric Mayhiem Playset also have Gorilla Goo in it?>>

You can forget about Gorilla Goo - if there are any shipping delays with the playset and Animal gets held up on the ocean without access to any toilet facilities you may well find some other kind of goo in the box ! :eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
MORE SHIPPING DELAYS?!?!?!? I hope Ken has a big Vat of Gorilla Goo, and dumps it on some dock worker's bloody head!

Hoping the states don't suffer while Britain gets to play with their Animals....THAT DIDN'T SOUND RIGHT!!!! I meant playing with the Animal toys!

Waldorf

Reaction score
Ken- What is the status of the Marley Brothers from MCC? I heard that the idea was being "toyed" with, but are these guys being considered? I'd buy a couple of sets, that's for sure!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Ken i have a question consurning the Vets H playset and figs, now on the muppet labs box is mentions Vets H, so does that mean it will get made( as long as the line is doing well) i mean are there any plans on it for now? I don't mean soon, but are there other ideas that you may want to replace it for now and put it on hold. Or is there a pretty good chance we might see it in 2003?

Thanks!

Zack) Rowlf the, because a Dr Bob fig would rock and the playset could have lots of neat items like the kitchen has,Dog.

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth

Hoping the states don't suffer while Britain gets to play with their Animals....THAT DIDN'T SOUND RIGHT!!!! I meant playing with the Animal toys!
So that's how Mad Cow disease got started!
Just being silly.. I knew what you meant.. I just couldn't resist. My family is from England.