Ask Ken at Palisades

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
What about my Animal question? Anybody else's Animal keep losing his right leg?
Yes!!!! Mine looses it all the time! Do you twist Animal's leg around at the joint? Don't do that. That's how it happens with mine. If I just leave that leg alone, nothing happens. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HEY!!

I'm gonna go see Two Towers today, too!! I'm going to a 3:45 showing. We should ALL go to our respective theaters around that time and have a not-so-local MC Family viewing of Two Towers!! :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hey, are the series two figures supposed to be in scale with the series one figures? I don't remember Floyd being even close to the same height as Fozzie! And Dr. Teeth, he's so.... small!!!

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
My Animal has no leg problems.

Congrats on the wedding thingie Ken. Better shop fast if you're gunna fit a three hour movie into the trip.....

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Hey, are the series two figures supposed to be in scale with the series one figures? I don't remember Floyd being even close to the same height as Fozzie! And Dr. Teeth, he's so.... small!!!
I follow the scale charts I am given by the licensor. That's all I really know for what they are supposed to be.

ExodiaTF1

Reaction score
i finally figured it out, i kept starin at fozzie everyday for the past 2 weeks since i got him and finally realized that his eyes seem smaller then the real ones also they are spaced farther apart, has anybody else noticed this?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
That could be...I actually thought the sculpt was one of the better ones though.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
HIS HANDS TURN?! How cool is that? I'll have to take Nate's advice and tell Lin to draw and quit destroying my TOYS!! :mad:

I'm waiting on the next shipment of figs to get my Floyds, Harry, and Gonzo.
They still have some figs at TRU on Perkins (that's where I just got Kermit), and Hickory Hill Mall has a few of Series 2, but not many 'cause my folks picked up one of everything for me, and I went back and bought the Animal Playset (my Mom didn't think I'd need it!!! Her exact words were, "do you NEED the whole band?" Can you believe that?

I'm blown away by the whole set Ken! Kudos to all involved! Happy Holidays to you and everyone at Palisades! Happy Wedding Thingy! And Happy UnBirthday to boot!!! :wink:

ExodiaTF1

Reaction score
i love the rest of the fozzie and all the other figs also don't get me wrong, besides motu the muppets are tied with them for my favorite figs of all time.