Ask Ken at Palisades

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
:embarrassed: i meant to say Top Cow. The one figures that you guys are working on that was shown in the pages of Wizard.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ken, sad to see your clever sig line gone.
Attention one and all.
This is not a drill.
The massive table list of all our fully-schemed ideas for future Muppet figures has been posted over at Palisades' forum.
Go to the Muppets section of the forum and seek the thread titled "Possible Future Muppet Line Up" started by member and administrator Glu.
Hope you enjoy the effort made to clean up all the ideas and present in a neatly organized table.

I repeat, this is not a drill.
Go over to the Palisades forum to see the massive table of forum members' ideas for possible future Muppet figures starting with S7 and onwards.
That is all.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
VIEW SCREEN FOR PIS---

(Pigs In Space, that is; note: less one "S" from what you were thinking):

I plan on taking other pictures off the net or from Natl Geographic Magazine and tracing the size of the view screens that come with the playset onto these which will be glued to poster board for a wider range of screens!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I think the sreens are cool, but i think something else could be made up that would be better then just that stangpork one, i like the gonzo flying threw space one the best! but maybe some alien like muppet monsters would be more fun, like big mama or someone.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
I think the sreens are cool, but i think something else could be made up that would be better then just that stangpork one, i like the gonzo flying threw space one the best! but maybe some alien like muppet monsters would be more fun, like big mama or someone.
I like the Strangepork one and think it is very fitting to the spirit of the show and the play value of the playset. Why wouldn't one of the crew be talking to the bridge from a desert planet? Every major sci-fi franchise seems to have one.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I wasn't againts it, just my thoughts, this is a strange pig we are talking about, anything can happen on the swine trek, i think some more bizzar things have happened on it then any sci-fi tv show or film.

Joe

Reaction score
just a random viewscreen idea.

The ones that are shown are excellent, but there are infinite more possibilities.

would you guys be able to (without going against any licensing agreements) make (or have fans make) other viewscreen images and post them online for people to print as they please?

the quality won't be good, but It's definately something I'd do. :smile:

or you could use the evil marketing ploy of making a ton of different ones and then putting a random few in each :zany: :rolleyes:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe
just a random viewscreen idea.
would you guys be able to (without going against any licensing agreements) make (or have fans make) other viewscreen images and post them online for people to print as they please?
I'd like to re-offer my idea for doing this yourself (which I'll be doing for more displays). You can find tons of space pictures and weird photos (etc) that you can cut and paste together (etc) to create your own view screens:

"VIEW SCREEN FOR PIS---

(Pigs In Space, that is; note: less one "S" from what you were thinking):

I plan on taking other pictures off the net or from Natl Geographic Magazine and tracing the size of the view screens that come with the playset onto these which will be glued to poster board for a wider range of screens!!"

Sincerely,
Martha Stewart :rolleyes:

:embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Are the pictures of the current viewscreens available online and i've missed them somewhere? (www link, anyone?) Is it at Palisades and I'm just dumb and missed it?

Probably the "dumb and missed it" answer. After all, this is ME we're talking about here.

Or that I'M talking about.

I need more sleep, I'm ranting...
:sleep: