Ask the Aardvark

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
How is snowball around:

Other cats

Dogs

Humans?
She does not get along with other cats. I don't know what she's like around dogs, and she can take or leave other humans. She's okay around my sister and my dad, but sometimes she gets snippy with my mom for reasons unknown. Probably because my mom accidentally cut her at the quick when she was trying to trim her claws (it was Snowball's own fault, though. She moved at the last second possible).

So I take it that you love the classics. :wink:
Yes.

Least favorite cartoons?
Spongebob Squarepants because I find him annoying. My Little Pony Friendship is Magic because I can't get away from it, and it's everywhere, and parts of the fandom are annoying.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
What if snowball was pregnant?
I'd wonder how that would even be possible, considering two factors: she's indoor only, and we had her fixed when she was six months. Then I'd probably freak out and call my mom. Then, when the time came, you'd be able to hear the squealing from me because I just ADORE kittens!

Least favorite foods?
Broccoli. I can not stand broccoli. I hate the taste of it, and I hate the smell of it. I'm not too fond of asparagus, either, for the same reason. Actually, I'm not too crazy about most green vegetables, but I do like green beans.

Least favorite ice cream flavors?
I don't think I've ever met an ice cream flavor I didn't like.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'd wonder how that would even be possible, considering two factors: she's indoor only, and we had her fixed when she was six months. Then I'd probably freak out and call my mom. Then, when the time came, you'd be able to hear the squealing from me because I just ADORE kittens!

Broccoli. I can not stand broccoli. I hate the taste of it, and I hate the smell of it. I'm not too fond of asparagus, either, for the same reason. Actually, I'm not too crazy about most green vegetables, but I do like green beans.

I don't think I've ever met an ice cream flavor I didn't like.
Oh okay. I was just curious to know if you had a least favorite ice cream or not.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sesame Street character you wish to hang out with if possible?