Ask the Aardvark

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Thoughts on my Mst3k/Twice Upon a Time mashup?

Since I know you've seen the movie.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I don't watch Mst3k, I'm sorry to say (I never had an interest), so I'm not familiar with the characters, but I like the quotes underneath the names. And I *love* the song! How did you find it without the sound effects?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To each their own. I pretty much was exposed to it as a kid (my dad recorded alot of episodes from the Comedy Central days in 1991-1995; he stopped after Frank Conniff left). As a kid, I didn't understand the jokes, but was always fascinated seeing all these movies I'd never heard of with the sillouhettes (I dunno how to spell it. :smirk: ) but of course, as I got older, I understood them more. :stick_out_tongue:

As for the song, a norweigen MTV site has a music video of the movie with the song in it. Unfortunately, it ends abruptly after the second chrous. A YouTube user recorded the source and took another source (based on the audio quality change from another site) to make up the final chorus using the second chorus and recording the bridge from the DVD for clean audio.

I also took @D'Snowth's lyric upload of the song to put in the extra guitar verse at the beginning to make it longer. It's too bad we don't have a clean version from the movie with the fade since Bruce was ROCKING out at the end, but, eh, oh well. :smirk:

Let me also say, making that video was a real pain.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Favorite holidays?

Least favorites?

Did you do anything to celebrate Easter?

Do you have a job? If so, what do you do for work?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Favorite holidays?

Least favorites?

Did you do anything to celebrate Easter?

Do you have a job? If so, what do you do for work?
Christmas for favorite. I used to like Halloween, but the magic has kind of worn off.

I don't have a least favorite holiday.

For Easter, my family went out to lunch. Then I spent four and a half hours doing homework.

I used to have a job. I was doing data entry, but was laid off in 2012. I currently don't work, because I decided to go back to school. First I tried Health Information Management, because everyone said that's where the jobs were, but I discovered it wasn't my thing, so then I decided to go for my Bachelor's degree in Digitial Design and Web Technology, which is where I am now. As for paying the bills, I live with my sister, who works, but I can't tell you what she does, because quite frankly, I don't have the slightest idea. Something having to do with data entry, I know that. The reason I don't work while I'm in school is because I have slight anxiety issues, and I wouldn't be able to concentrate on getting my work done knowing there are deadlines for schoolwork that need to be done as well.