Ask the Fuzzy Old Coot Anything

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Favorite mystery novel - what pray tell would that be?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Favorite mystery novel - what pray tell would that be?
Can't say I have one. Mysteries, murders, romance novels, that's my wife's department, and she's into Danielle Steele.
When my dad was alive he was into Tom Clancy. Give him à spy novel and his three packs of Camels and he was happy.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Recorded anything?
Recorded a number of my live gigs over the years. One band I was in in college, we taped our first gig. We were out of tune and a little sloppy, but the crowd was so drunk they didn't know or care. They kept screaming and cheering, we could've been Aerosmith for all they knew.

Recorded a few demos over the years. One back in high school, just my guitar and my voice. The lyrics were so stupid you'd die laughing if you heard it. Outtakes like these will have to wait to be released posthumously.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Recorded a number of my live gigs over the years. One band I was in in college, we taped our first gig. We were out of tune and a little sloppy, but the crowd was so drunk they didn't know or care. They kept screaming and cheering, we could've been Aerosmith for all they knew.

Recorded a few demos over the years. One back in high school, just my guitar and my voice. The lyrics were so stupid you'd die laughing if you heard it. Outtakes like these will have to wait to be released posthumously.
Ok, fair enough...but I assume you still play for your own satisfaction. Ever considered putting a few songs together and releasing them?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Ok, fair enough...but I assume you still play for your own satisfaction. Ever considered putting a few songs together and releasing them?
Even though I play a bunch of instruments, I've never been able to write a decent song. It is a tremendous gift, but not everybody has it.

So instead, I get to be a hired gun for those who can write songs.
One classmate of mine wrote and released two CD's, but called on me when he hit the road to plug them.

Have bass, will travel.