Ask the fuzzy old coot something while he's still awake

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Worst sickness you have ever had?
Type 1 Diabetes since 1989. Came too close to dying a few times.
But I'm still here.
Last time I was deathly sick, I was in a coma in 2011. I should not have survived, according to doctors.
Seven years later, I'm still here.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Glad to see you're still around, man.

I can understand how frustrating diabetes are. I sadly have high blood pressure from stress eating too much in college. :smirk: but I'm taking some medication and excersing to lower it.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Glad to see you're still around, man.

I can understand how frustrating diabetes are. I sadly have high blood pressure from stress eating too much in college. :smirk: but I'm taking some medication and excersing to lower it.
Yeah I agree. @fuzzygobo Are you a cat by any chance becuase you seem to have nine lives

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Type 1 Diabetes since 1989. Came too close to dying a few times.
But I'm still here.
Last time I was deathly sick, I was in a coma in 2011. I should not have survived, according to doctors.
Seven years later, I'm still here.
Good to know you are still here.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yeah I agree. @fuzzygobo Are you a cat by any chance becuase you seem to have nine lives
Saving all those cats and finding homes for them must have bought me a few extra lives. Because after almost 30 years of living with this disease day in day out, I should be six feet under.

I'm not a daredevil, I'm not defying death, I'm not tempting fate, but after a few close calls I should not still be here. Superman I ain't.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Saving all those cats and finding homes for them must have bought me a few extra lives. Because after almost 30 years of living with this disease day in day out, I should be six feet under.

I'm not a daredevil, I'm not defying death, I'm not tempting fate, but after a few close calls I should not still be here. Superman I ain't.
Your Deadpool

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Diabetes is something 30 million Americans have, and many aren't even aware they have it. After cancer and heart disease, it's the biggest natural killer. How I beat the odds is still a mystery to me.
I should've died on at least three occasions, according to the doctors, but God spared me every time. He must have bigger plans for me.