ASL and your favorite Muppet

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Hello! I'm a weirdo that lurks these forums *cackles manically*

Yeah...anyway, I'm 18, femm, from Canada!
I attend an Ottawa Puppet Club every once a month (and its supah fun!) Soon to have a website up I believe....

Speaking of websites, I have a silly puppet website, full of silly puppets that I make mahself!

::gets fwapped:: :big_grin:

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Nate takes the sonic trolley every day. Geez that thing's fast! Zooooooooooom!
He really just floats on a 100 Balloons to work and parachutes down. Makes sure the wind is good first.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
"99 luf baloons..."
OH! did you know that someone translated that song into english? it's really pretty odd though...as it turns out, it translates to "99 Dead Baboons". who knew?

(before i get flamed, yes, i'm joking! but there really is a parody called "99 Dead Baboons" that is quite funny...the idea is that he's translating (badly) from german. personally, i like the version of the real song that Goldfinger(?) did a couple years back)

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Why else would I live in San Fran?!?!?!<<<

Does this mean anyone's up for a showing of Notorious C.H.O. on Balboa?

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Does this mean anyone's up for a showing of Notorious C.H.O. on Balboa?
I don't believe I will, for some reason, she just doesn't get my attention. You dig her eh? That's cool, I think I like watching bitter guy comedians like Leary, Mooney and others.

I respect Cho though, I'm just a little too much like her I guess.
HA!!!
Cory's gonna see Cho!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Okay, when i first read this post i thought "old ground, been there/done that" and wasn't gonna play along...but then...

(1) Realized i liked the rather succinct format

(2) Thought that with all these Californian neighbors that i should give AZ some representation

(3) **** at page 3 :smile:

(4) How can i not post in a thread that referenced "Twin Peaks" the tv show? (and yes, even though it was a joke i'd be amiss if i didn't point out that the show was supposed to take place in Washington)

(5) Since i've been sidetracked from posting for awhile it might keep some newbies from asking "who the heck is that?"

So therefore...

29 (second year)/M/Phoenix - Gonzo, Marvin Suggs, Crazy Harry, Sam Eagle, Marlin Fraggle, Red Fraggle, Taminella, Sweetums, Cookie Monster, Phil Van Neuter

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
M/ I turn 32 the day KSY comes out on DVD/ Southwest Michigan. Favorite muppet tends to change but..

On S.S I like Grover and the Martians
Classic Muppets I like Gonzo and (strangely enough) the Muppaphones
Muppets Tonight I prefer Bobo, but only because I loved him from MFS. Only saw part of one episode of MT.

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by dwmckim

(4) How can i not post in a thread that referenced "Twin Peaks" the tv show? (and yes, even though it was a joke i'd be amiss if i didn't point out that the show was supposed to take place in Washington)
If the Twin Peaks I live on were anything like David Lynch or his mind of reason / explanation...

Not only would I not mind paying the high rent but I'd just be at home, even with the fog or is that...especially with the fog?

*thinks of "Lost Highway", "Twin Peaks" the show and "Wild at Heart" then yells out LULA!!!!*

By the way, nice apples in Washington.
Also, I lived in Mesa, AZ for about 7 years in the 80's, how's AZ nowadays? Booming?