Attacks and Anger

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, if anybody has a problem with a post use the "report to a moderator" function. All the mods will get your messages and we will address the issue as soon as possible.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Well, sometimes that is nescesary, but in this case I was just saying that it would be nice if everyone can just co-exist peacefully on here. When I mentioned the hostility taking place between people in some threads, the threads that I was referring to were the end posts of The New Henson.com, Sad? Why shouldn't I be? and Does anybody remember this skit?, which was the most recent and deleted I believe. People can read those and will see what I was referring to.
Vic Romano said:
I will do my part as a family member of this great community we call home here at Muppet Central... even if I have the disadvantage in personality being from Jersey... we kill and eat the weak and disrespectful.
LOL! You've always been swell on here Vic, positive vibes radiate from you man.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The other main site I visit has really been getting ugly.And it's a shame,too,because the site was built by a couple of people who take pride in taking care of it.
A couple of weeks ago I took a break from there because I couldn't take all the garbage that was going on there. :frown: I'm going to visit that site less & less.I'll visit here more & more. :smile: