1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Audio: CeeLo Green's "All I Need is Love" with The Muppets

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Oct 22, 2012.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

2. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I've only listened to a little of this... And it doesn't sound like the best Muppet production ever. I assume the music video will be better (hopefully it'll be more like OK Go's "Muppet Show Theme" video and less like the Weezer video).

I was expecting this to be a cover of the Beatles' "All You Need is Love" (and I didn't notice until just now that the title is slightly different).

Why do I get the feeling we'll get behind-the-scenes footage that avoids showing the actual puppeteers again...

I hope that Disney will someday put out a DVD collection of all Muppet music videos, perhaps with the musical viral videos included as well. That would make for a good selection of bonus features on The Muppet Show Season 4 (or 5, as long as we still get Of Muppets and Men) DVD set.
  3. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I hope this music video is dedicated to the memory of Jerry Nelson.
  4. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Good point, there.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

First of all good luck with still expecting TMS seasons 4 & 5 to ever see the light of day. Two this song was just okay like most people have said I'm sure the video will be better. And three there's a new Muppet movie coming? :p
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I decided to splurge and get the mp3; I don't think I'll regret it.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  7. Pinkflower7783

I can't wait to see the MV!
  8. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Does anyone know if the CD is going to be in Walmart's $5 Christmas CD box? I want to buy it just for the song!!!
  9. muppetlover123

It's 10$ right now
  10. Pinkflower7783

I'll probably just get the song off itunes.
    muppetlover123 likes this.
  11. muppetlover123

i wonder when the video will be released :p
  12. Pinkflower7783

I believe it's Nov 26th.
  13. muppetlover123

well on monday the live show will be on The Warner Sound Atlantic Records youtube channel and as people on here have been saying that the music video is supposed to be uploaded monday also.

Also for Cee Lo fans, not to get off topic, but really quick he got accused of se*ual battery.... feel bad he might not be able to finish his judging duties on the voice :/ sorry for getting off task...
  14. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

When is the video or this song being released?
  15. Pinkflower7783

The video I believe is being released sometime next week. Someone on here mentioned Nov 28th I think.
  16. muppetlover123

oh i heard it was the 26th i may be wrong though
  17. muppetlover123

Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  18. Pinkflower7783

Haha I could be wrong...probably both dates were mentioned.
  19. muppetlover123

oh well lets hope its monday
  20. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Whoopie called the Snowths the.... Manamanams. :sigh: Come on Whoopie, you've been in 2 Muppet productions! :p
    Muppet fan 123 and Muppetboy09 like this.