Audio: CeeLo Green's "All I Need is Love" with The Muppets

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've only listened to a little of this... And it doesn't sound like the best Muppet production ever. I assume the music video will be better (hopefully it'll be more like OK Go's "Muppet Show Theme" video and less like the Weezer video).

I was expecting this to be a cover of the Beatles' "All You Need is Love" (and I didn't notice until just now that the title is slightly different).

Why do I get the feeling we'll get behind-the-scenes footage that avoids showing the actual puppeteers again...

I hope that Disney will someday put out a DVD collection of all Muppet music videos, perhaps with the musical viral videos included as well. That would make for a good selection of bonus features on The Muppet Show Season 4 (or 5, as long as we still get Of Muppets and Men) DVD set.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
First of all good luck with still expecting TMS seasons 4 & 5 to ever see the light of day. Two this song was just okay like most people have said I'm sure the video will be better. And three there's a new Muppet movie coming? :stick_out_tongue:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the CD is going to be in Walmart's $5 Christmas CD box? I want to buy it just for the song!!!