Australia finally gets Fraggle Rock!

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
If you fo to ezydvd website they have all the muppet movies and you can order them at the closet shop to you or on their website.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
Just been to ezydvd website they have moved Fraggle Rock back a month now available in march. Not happy.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ive posted the cover art for the Australian release on my website, Click the link below and go to the DVD and Video Guide page.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
A month to go and i will have my own copy of fraggle rock .........yeah...........can't wait to watch it and show my kids.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm really glad to see how this show is getting around the world. Nit that it wasn't whae it was acctually on the air. But I'm really glad that people everywhere are able and getting a chance to see it.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I'm really glad to see how this show is getting around the world. Nit that it wasn't whae it was acctually on the air. But I'm really glad that people everywhere are able and getting a chance to see it.
I agree. Isn't it great that the show is getting everywhere? :smile:

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
We did have it on aussie television years ago and shown on pay tv but not shown enough...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, the show was shown all over the world, but I'm glad to see it making its way back around the world again!:smile: