Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hi Kevin, How is the progress going on the final Kermit E.P.? Summer has started, So is it still looking like Kermit will be shipped within the next few months? Is the plan now to have him ready for Comic Con (July 20-23rd)?

Fozzie6

Reaction score
I've recently been really getting into the Muppets, I think Jim Henson was a genius so I think I might drop the $200 to own my own Kermit.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just spotted on the Master Replicas Website Blog a review from a Star Wars fan who went to the MR offices, he had a few pictures of the offices and I spotted in the picture below that a picture of Kermit and ANIMAL are on the wall. The Animal picture is a pose I have seen before so I dont know if this is the prototype from MR or a Photo for reference. The picture of Kermit is one I have not seen before, so again it may be a pic of the replica or a ref pic.

http://www.fx-sabers.com/MR boardroom.jpg

Master Replicas have stated that new Muppets will be coming later, but no word on which ones has yet been released, only that 2 new Muppets are being made as prototypes, maybe this could be a clue as to who is being worked on at the moment???

Some new news and an update of the Kermit Replica would be great at the moment, it seems to have gone very quiet with up dates lately!!

Chris

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
Hi Guys,

I just spotted on the Master Replicas Website Blog a review from a Star Wars fan who went to the MR offices, he had a few pictures of the offices and I spotted in the picture below that a picture of Kermit and ANIMAL are on the wall. The Animal picture is a pose I have seen before so I dont know if this is the prototype from MR or a Photo for reference. The picture of Kermit is one I have not seen before, so again it may be a pic of the replica or a ref pic
Hi Chris,

No it's not the replica, I have seen that pic before......

CLICK TO VIEW :wink:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Good News for UK fans and collectors.

I just read through the new issue of Forbidden Planet Magazine.

The Kermit Replica is featured for sale for the first time in the UK.

The picture is of the prototype sat on a stool and he has a price tag of £139.99, he is available to pre order now. Mail Order tel 01621 877222

Replica Kermit is as of yet not on there web site although he has a release date of July!!

Chris

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
Good News for UK fans and collectors.

I just read through the new issue of Forbidden Planet Magazine.

The Kermit Replica is featured for sale for the first time in the UK.

The picture is of the prototype sat on a stool and he has a price tag of £139.99, he is available to pre order now. Mail Order tel 01621 877222

Replica Kermit is as of yet not on there web site although he has a release date of July!!

Chris
Fantastic!!!!:excited:

MWoO

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
Hi Chris,

No it's not the replica, I have seen that pic before......

CLICK TO VIEW :wink:
While those two pics may not be of the MR products, they might be pictures of current MR projects.

So 2 more muppets already being prototyped? AWSOME!!!!!!!!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Muppetdanny, I couldnt see your Animal link, but I too have a Picture of Animal but it is a reversed image.My chain goes to the screen left and his left arm is raised higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.