Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tioandria

Reaction score
Will all the characters be done in their original materials?

That is what I am shooting for. However, the PU foam heads pose an interetsing problem. To be honest I have spoken to Andrew about a couple of different options but we are not far enough down the path to really say one way or another. We'll figure something out and it will be cool. (that is that confidence speaking)

Gonzo is a really interesting one. Not only to you have the foam aspect to tackle but also the nose shape, color, and clothing. I have always liked Gonzo in a sweater.

Regards,
k

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would love to see Animal and Rowlf too.

And if ya'll were to do Sesame Street there are three blue monsters that I would love. (pretty much everyone know who they are)

MWoO

Reaction score
tioandria said:
I have always liked Gonzo in a sweater.

Regards,
k
YES! Yes, you DO like Gonzo in a sweater. You do you do. So because of that you will make him in a sweater! PLEASE!!!!

Personally, I hope we see Animal after Kermit. I mean you have to start with the big Kermit name, but Animal is one of the more interesting and widely appealing characters for this type of thing. I mean who does't want an Animal hanging over their door ready to jump on intruders? Personally, I can't wait to turn my house into a muppet museum of mayhem. OH how cool it owuld be to have a replica EM band set up! There is some real display potential here with multiple characters.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for all the new info. As far as who I'd like to see...

Rowlf
Robin
Scooter
Link Hogthrob
Animal
Statler
Waldorf
Gonzo
Dr. Teeth
Rizzo
Pepe

zns

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
No, silly! Susan and Gordon, of course! And maybe Maria, too!

:stick_out_tongue:
How would you be able to make a human replica?:confused:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
What are you talking about? Isn't everyone on Sesame Street a puppet? :stick_out_tongue:
Wha'? Puppet? You mean Big Bird isn't... :eek: ...real?

My whole childhood just went down the drain. :cry:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Can we please keep this thread ON-TOPIC! Tioandria was nice and considerate enough to spend some time answering questions about the new Muppet replicas. Lets not waste his time by maknig him sift through all the nonsense.

As for Muppets I'd like to see after Kermit . . . I think Statler and Waldorf would be great. And Gonzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.