Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I think that Scooters jacket replica should be made with scooters name on it but im not sure if it should be an option to personalise with your name on it in place of Scooters as well. what do you guys think. A scooters jacket replica would be cool to wear and should be made by Master Replicas. That is the coolest jacket ever.

Davina

Reaction score
*giggles* kermie baby is ordered and now the wait begins.... hehehee

hubby and i were discussing future replicas last night and when we got to Piggy the question came up of which Piggy version would we want to see? It's mostly a question of hair styles, but we figured that would be the hardest bit to settle about her. (well, as well as the question of should she come with a wardrobe or a single outfit...)
anyway, we figured we'd ask everyone here, which version of Piggy would you want to see?? (Side note, I'm sure we'll all be thrilled with whatever version we eventually get, and yes, i'm hoping and going to continue to hope until otherwise officially stated, that this will be a long line of replicas and we get plenty of characters... so there :stick_out_tongue:)

Garland

Reaction score
I look worriedly at my Palisades back-stage playset filled with muppets and imagine them suddenly growing to scale.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Kermit is YES! WOW! I'm lovin' it, dude!

Gimme gimme gimme! :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Much much MUCH better! I love it! So not to be a repetitive jerk of a fan boy, but to to be a repetitive jerk of a fan boy...
Will MR be at Wizard World in Philly in June?

tioandria

Reaction score
We dont have any plans to be at any con before Comic Con in San Diego.
Sorry forgot to answer that before

muppetperson

Reaction score
Kevin, I have just been thinking, when the factory does finally perfect the prototype,seeing though the stuffing and sewing can be a big issue, then how are they going to make 2500 EXACTLY the same?With that large amount there is bound to be some variation?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
tioandria said:
We dont have any plans to be at any con before Comic Con in San Diego.
Sorry forgot to answer that before
Aw nuts, oh well.:cry:

muppetperson

Reaction score
RKUNKLER said:
Hey Kevin When will the Kermit page get updated with final product or new photos? Also Master Replicas has never stater That the photos on the Kermit site are of the prototype. Will they ever announce that on the blog? Its confusing to fans who dont go on muppetcentral because they think that the photos are of the final product when their not.
Although it doesnt say it is a prototype, down the bottom, under product weight, it says Product specifications, Pricing and shipping dates are subject to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.