Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Great to hear how close we are to finally getting our :smile:

As far as what characters I'd like to see in 2008, I'd have to go with Piggy, getting Miss Piggy to look right is always a hard job though Palisades did do an awsome job on the First Mate Piggy figure but I'd love to see Piggy along with Fozzie and I hope Rowlf has not been forgotten, if I remember correctly he was on the radar once.

I'd also like to see Sam the Eagle or Scooter but before all these i'd love to see The Electric Mayhem, epecially Dr. Teeth and Zoot, if I had to pick two i'd pick those two, they'd look so cool especially a life size replica of Dr. Teeth.

Smaller characters like Pepe, Rizzo, Robin & Camilla would be cool to maybe Camilla could be squeezed in there with :concern:

Keep up the great work guys

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hi Amy,With the sererated shipments, will the orders be sent so those who ordered first will get from the first shipment?Will the Kermits be number in order of purchase ie 0ne of 2,500, two of 2,500 or will it just be a genetic certificate saying this is one of 2,500 made?

MRCUSTOMERCARE

Reaction score
Yes! That would be me!

AlienGonzo said:
Thast awesome, thanks for taking the time to give us all that info and tell us all that and for Amy taking the time to chime in and answer some questions. Amy, do you handle the MR myspace page?

As for who should be next after Animal, well, Id def have to go with Piggy, Rizzo, Fozzie, Beaker or Rowlf definitely. Even Scooter, there are so many possibilities. I could see Statler and Waldorf being really popular too. I can already see people building a balcony in their houses to display them in :boo:

Piggy is my top choice. Be a nice change by that time and something kinda different. Could make some awesome scenes with her and Kermit, like a karate chop :mad:

MRCUSTOMERCARE

Reaction score
We do ship in the order the orders are received. The Kermits will have a serial number and edition size on the plaque.

muppetperson said:
Hi Amy,With the sererated shipments, will the orders be sent so those who ordered first will get from the first shipment?Will the Kermits be number in order of purchase ie 0ne of 2,500, two of 2,500 or will it just be a genetic certificate saying this is one of 2,500 made?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
KermieBaby,

I asked that same question many, many months ago, We were told that the tag/label would be discreetly hidden under Kermit's Collar?? Unless this has changed?

Chris
Oooooh yeah! I remember that now, thanks! And thanks to Kevin for the confirmation.

King Prawn said:
...and I hope Rowlf has not been forgotten, if I remember correctly he was on the radar once.
Hee-hee, naw, that was just me BEGGING for Rowlf every chance I got! Ha ha.

ROWLF!!! PLEASE?!? :big_grin:

Also, thank you very much Kevin and Amy for some of the best customer service I've ever seen! Gonna hafta check out that myspace!
:smile:
Anthony

rtgentry

Reaction score
We just have to get Statler and Waldorf... everyone remembers them ,....

Davina

Reaction score
hubby's latest brillant idea for Piggy (when we get her....) stylable hair... and he wants to know who will be doing the line of clothing (i mean, you know people are going to want to dress her up, no one is going to agree on what outfit she'd be best in...)

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Hey Kevin and friends,
Great Work! Put me down for a Fozzie, Rowlf, or Scooter!
-Artie

Status
Not open for further replies.