Avoiding Destiny

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh Sis... So great!

Dr. Teeth! And Pepe! And they're going to get the band back together, that's why Christy tossed the good doctor the keys o the bus.

And you fussing the boys while they were asleep... Hmm, wonder how the other SWAHEBbies will take to this. (Yes, it's SWAEHBbies) sorry can't edit what I'm writing at the campus computer unlike back home.

Oh, please... Post more soon!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Pepe! He was hilarious! I'd love to say more, but for some reason I'm just swamped at work right now. Happy to see the update!

Java

Reaction score
Oh, poor Camilla. And the bands getting back together, but why was Janice so secretive...

Wonderful, can't wait for more!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
CHRISTY!!!!!!!!! (((HUGS))) That was awesome!! Pepe!!! WOOT!! I LOVE IT!! More please!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed... Loved the back story as to why Gonzo and Camilla are splitsville. Like the others said...
More please!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

First off, lemme say that the whole thing is SPECTACULAR! And I've gotta say that I'm so me-ish it almost scares me. <Giggles> Love the prank on the boys (I've always wanted to do something like that...) and finding Pepe, who apparently isn't a bug, and I love all of Gonzo and Camilla's story, and the description of the rest of the band (so accurate...) and Dr. Teeth's explanation, and I'm SO curious about why Janice wanted out! And I love that Dr. Teeth's coming with now, and let me tell you:

christyb said:
For the first time in five years he smiled his trademark smile flashing his gold tooth, “Zoot and Lips are in Memphis…playing on Beale Street.”
That's the part where I started bouncing and squealing and being absolutely delighted...

be christy? said:
Lisa squealed running over hugging Dr. Teeth hopping.
...And that's the part where I put my hands on my hips and said "Hey!" And then I went back to being delighted, because I'm so excited for Beale Street! And Dr. Teeth! And Steve! And Kermit! And... EVERYTHING!

Mrs. Aunt Christy Moppet. ...Or something like that. said:
The others were already on the bus leaving Christyb waiting for him just outside the bus’s door. Without a word she tossed the keys to him.

“What are these for?” Dr. Teeth stared down at the keys.

Christy grinned leaning against the bus, “Don’t you remember? The bus goes back to the band if ever they should need once again.”

Dr. Teeth looked at her then back to the keys. Finally he smiled, “All right. Hop in.”
I haven't stopped grinning since I read that. ...Well, except for when my dad told me to clean my room, I stopped grinning for a second then. But other than that! I'm still grinning.

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christyb

Reaction score
Together Again said:
And I've gotta say that I'm so me-ish it almost scares me. <Giggles>

Ooooohhhh, spooky...maybe I'm your long lost identical twin or something. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
christyb said:
Ooooohhhh, spooky...maybe I'm your long lost identical twin or something. :smile:
Ahem, that role is already taken Miss Christy. *eats muffin*

christyb

Reaction score
Nooo you two just share a brain. Far as I know you haven't written her into a story...as of yet...I think..maybe....Either or, pass the muffins will ya?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Only if you post some more story. J/K Sis, here's an apple cinnamon one. Oh, and your room's ready.