Away from the Gulag: Love triangle(sequel)

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER EIGHT

Kermit and Piggy sat on the couch in their cabin, watching movies. "I'm sorry for everything." he sighed, "I know you want to just knock the crap out of me and go ahead. I could've just mope all my life and try to move on, but I would fail.

"What would I do if you was taken?" he asked, "Would I just mope? Give up? No. I would go after you and won't give up 'til I take you home. I don't know why you wouldn't think that-" "I'm just weak." she told him, "I'm not the diva you think I am. I'm someone else." "Piggy, don't talk like that-" "You don't know me like you think you do." she stopped him. "You the youngest of your family." he began, "Most of them are taller than you. Your dad died when you was two and your mother wasn't nice to you. You ran away after you graduated from charm school. Under that makeup is scars, bruises, and a black eye that never went away. Your mom abused you.

I know that because I love you." he continued, "I fell in love with you just as soon I saw you at the Bogen County pagent in Iwoa. Your mom forced you. You had to sell gloves and...you had to be in a ad. for a bacon commerical. I rejected you because I thought I wasn't in love with you, but I was wrong." "How did you know about my mom?" she asked. "Files." he told her. "Wow.' she said, "That's all I can say." He put the ring back on her finger. "If you need to let it out, lean on me or anything, and just let it out." he pushed her blode straight hair away from her face, "Only people who really love you would let you do that."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER NINE

Leah and Zoot knocked on Kermit's door. "Come in!" Piggy exclaimed. The two walked in. "Hey, I see you got her back." Zoot said. "Yep." Kermit said. "Close call." Piggy said. "Yes, very close." Constantine said, holding the gun up to them, "Zoot, you might wanna get your girl out of here." Leah ran out and stayed outside.

"You see, I don't play around." Constantine told her, walking to her. POW! She's on the ground. "LET HER GO!" Kermit screamed. He tried to run to her, but Constantine smacked him with the gun, which knocked him out. "Now..." he pulled the trigger. And, it hit her in the chest. Kermit can't save her. Leah ran in and found them on the ground. "FOZZIE, EVERYONE GET IN HERE!" she cried. She got some towels and pushed it on the wound. Fozzie came in and saw them. "Call 911." he said. "Got it." Rowlf said. Walter ran to Kermit. "He has a head injury. He has a pulse. He's bleeding." Walter said. "Piggy's...g-g-gone." Janice cried. "They're on their way." the dog said. Leah was taken by Zoot.

A few moments later, the medics came and took them and the police arrested Constantine.

In one ambulance, a medic, named Johnny, tried to wake Piggy up. "Miss Piggy, please wake up." he said. "Johnny." Hanna, another medic said, "Give up." "No!" he screamed, "Kermit loves her."

Kermit woke up in the ICU with Fozzie and Rowlf standing in front of him. "What happened?" Kermit asked. "Constantine knocked you out with a gun and you suffered a huge head injury." Fozzie told him. Thr frog sat up. "P-p-piggy?" he asked, "Is she ok?" They heard his voice breaking. "She...got shot and she's on the operation table." Kermit began to breathe heavly. "Kermit..." the bear said, worried. He passed out and went flat-lined. "WE NEED HELP!" Rowlf screamed.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAAPTER TEN-pt. 1

A surgeon, named Dean, started CPR on Piggy after she went flat-lined. "Come on." he said, "Please don't leave us like this, Kermit needs you. Stay with us."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?" Kermit asked, "How is she?" "They lost her and trying everything they can to revive her." the doctor said, "For now, you should get some rest." "I can't without knowing if she is going to be alright." the frog told them. Then, the doctor heard his pager. "Hello...Ok...Really? Oh...I'll tell him." he said and hung up the phone. "Piggy's going to just fine." he said, "Do you wanna see her?" Kermit nodded and got his crutches.

Kermit arrived to her room. "I'll let you be alone." the nurse said and walked out. He hopped to her and sat in the chair. "Piggy, I'm sorry." he said softly, "I know that you didn't deserved any of this. If I wasn't-" "Don't even dare." Piggy woke up, "I'm not mad at you." She's so pale. "It's true." he told her, "I was knocked out, you was shot." She lied back down...pale as a ghost.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Pt. 2

"I don't understand why you think that." Piggy said, "Just be happy that I'm alive." "I am." Kermit said, "I'm so worried about you." "Don't be." she told him, "I'm fine." "What do you mean?" he asked, rubbing her head. "She can go home in a minute." the doctor said, "Kermit, I need to talk to you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the boarding house, Leah and the gang sat on the couch, beanbags, or the floor. "I hope Piggy's alive." Leah said, leaning on Zoot. Everyone else nodded. They didn't feel like talking.

Kermit and the doctor went to the hallway. "What's going on?" he asked. "When she was being operated, she was in distrees. It made her lose her heart beat." the doctor told him, "Her wounds are too serious for her to walk and her right leg was shattered, and she needs to be either on crutches or wheelchair. I recomend the crutches." "I think that the crutches are the best choice." Kermit said, "Can I walk in the boot?" "I'm sure it's fine." the doctor replied, "Keep them." "Ok, thank you." the frog told him and walked in the room. The nurse got finished unhooking the IV and the doctor gave her the crutches.

Kermit got his phone and dialed Scooter's number.
"Hey, buddy."
"Piggy's alive and her right leg is shattered."
"Great and aww."
"Yea."
"Are you ok?"
"Why?"
"You died and came back."
"I'm ok."
"Good, you scared everyone here."
"Sorry, I need to talk to you guys later."
"Ok."
"I gotta go."
He hung upi the phone and helped her off the bed. "You ready?" he asked. "Yea." Piggy replied. She started to hop on one leg and walked out with Kermit.

"Piggy's alive-" Scooter tried to say, "Her right leg is shattered." "Oh." Fozzie said.

Kermit was looking at the road while Piggy was looking at the window. "What happened to your head?" she asked, "It's bleeding." She started looking at him. "It's fine." he said. "You always say that." she said. "What about you?" he asked, "You're not fine. It's the truth." "You're right." she said, her voice breaking. He stopped the car and looked at her. "Piggy, I'm sorry. I lost it. A long time ago when I fell in love with you." he said, "I knew that you wasn't secure with yourself. The first kiss was the best kiss.

"The only reason I lost it because I couldn't keep you from getting shot." he finshed. He began to drive again and almost to the house.

They arrived to the house and went inside...

THE NRXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Piggy, lie down." Kermit told her, getting her on the couch. "What's going on?" Scooter asked. "Piggy's right leg is shattered and she's too weak to do any shows." Kermit began, "If anyone touches her leg, she will be in pain. She lost her beat. Our wedding is soon and you guys need to help plan it."

Zoot and Leah stayed in the room. He got to one knee and pulled out a ring. "Will you marry me?" he asked. She stood there for a long moment. "Yes." she said, "I will."

"When her pain medicene takes affect, she will be loopy or asleep." Kermit added and sat with Piggy. "I'm happy that she's alive." Fozzie said, rubbing her head.

Zoot put the ring on Leah and they shared a kiss.