1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Babe

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by FellowWLover, Aug 16, 2002.

1. DirthNader

DirthNader New Member

This thread hasn't been bumped in a while so I thought I would open the original discussion back up and ask a question. Was Animal Farm, the televised version, also a product of the Creature Shop?
  2. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Yes, Captain Dirth, the TV version was with JHCS creations. Wooo!! :D

-Matt
  3. DirthNader

DirthNader New Member

Captain Dirth? Hmmmmmmmmm???? * twirls finger in mustache , looking pensive *

Yes, by jove, I like that. I really do :D

Yhanks for the info, BTW, I thought I was on to something. The real question is, did you like the movie, Cantus?
  4. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

*salutes*

Yes captain, Cantus Rock falling in for duty captain!

heh...anyway yeah, I thought it was a good rendition of the book. I thought the characters were well done, and it stuck pretty well to what I would have wanted an Animal Farm movie to be. So, Cantus strokes his chin, lays down his pipe, and gives Animal Farm the stamp of approval. :D

-Matt