1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Baby Ernestine

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Barry Lee, May 11, 2003.

1. Clean Gultch

Clean Gultch New Member

Brad is Berts NEPHEW and Ernestine is Ernies NEICE. dont ask how i know this, i just do. try to catch a skit where they appear. B&E never refer to them as cousins.
  2. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

3. jeffkjoe

jeffkjoe New Member

Don't forget:

Bert had a brother named Bart at one point too...

Did Richard Hunt play Bart AND Ernestine??
  4. Clean Gultch

Clean Gultch New Member

Bart was played by Frank Oz. Dont get Bart and Brad mixed up. Alot of people do. Brad is Bert's nephew. Brad i think it played by Richard Hunt/
  5. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

How could Frank play Bert and Bart at the same time?
  6. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Performers often doubled up on voices in one sketch in the early years.
  7. Clean Gultch

Clean Gultch New Member

Bert and Bart werent seen together so they werent performed at the same time. Bert went into the other room to get ready and then Bart came. I actually think its just the same puppet but different clothes.
  8. Cheebo

Cheebo New Member

Ernestine is making a comeback if you wish to know. SHe will be appearing on the econd season of Play With Me Sesame starting June 7th
  9. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Well, they look the same, but they are very different.