Baby Gonzo

GonzoWaltsfan

Reaction score
I loved Baby Gonzo at first. However, I really disliked what he became in the last season after Jim died. Before where he was weird and off the wall, he became much more spiteful and downright mean to other characters like Fozzie.
Well, you can't really blame him for dropping his crush on Piggy after how she treated him the entire series, besides its clear shes in love with Kermit, so why bother pushing for her still? Even in the rest of the films and series he forgot about his crush on her and even makes fun of her at times, which again I can understand as she did the same to him tons of times :stick_out_tongue:

I guess I say, its about time he stood up to her, thats just me.

I loved Gonzo, he had such wonderful songs, one even had me cry. You could also feel for him, not fitting in with the others yet not caring what they think {I was often proude of him for that} Though, some episodes they did hurt his feelings, I'm sure all of us have been there at times. You could really relate to him, ontop of that he'd make you laugh a lot, wonder if the writers loved him as much as us?