Baby Pepe?

Chilly Down

Reaction score
LOL!! I was only kidding about Baby Pops, but he looks great. What would his voice sound like? What would they call him since he wasn't anyone's "pop" at that time?

I tried to make the pic my avatar, but for some reason it says the file's too big. It's less than 64 x 64, but it's 7k, and I don't know how to compress it. Oh, well.

Looking forward to next year, when we can see Baby Digit! (Err, never mind...)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, I think that they are all great. Now we must have a Muppet Babies compertition, where we all make our own Muppet babies and see whos is best!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
OK, I have done a Baby Beauregard. How can I show it to you guys online? It is not as good as Frogboys but then how could I compet with his?

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Hey, I'd like to see that!:smile::smile:

You know what else I'd like to see? Baby Fraggles!:smile:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Beau,

The only ways we can see it are if you upload it as your avatar, or if you have webspace somewhere. Sites like GeoCities don't allow you to link photos, but you can give us the URL (web address) and we can cut & paste the link to see it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually on closer inspection I don't think I will show him to you. He is a little, um, not good. Maybe I could put him in my avator for a day or so some time.