Back!

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey gang, I'm not sure whether you guys have noticed or not -though I *did* inform some people before I left- but I've been away for a fair while. Well, I went to Tasmania, for 10 days!!! :eek:
Cripes.
But it felt like 10 months.
Well, technically I'm not back yet. I'm actually on The Spirit Of Tasmania, which is a ferry that takes you to Tasmania! Y'see there was an internet kiosk there and I was just dyin' to chew the fat with all my MC buddies after 10 days (it cost me a buck for like, 2 minutes. I felt as though I was being mugged by the machine). Plus, I was rully bored. We were on that darn ferry for about eleven hours or something, and I hadto wake up at some ungodly hour of the morning! For most of the vacation, we did bugger all. Nothing. ZILCH. I *did* get eaten alive my mosquitoes in our camper-trailer. That was awful, mozzies love me.
HOWEVER, we did go to Hobart (where where's lots of shops) and we went to a few factories, that was fun, I must admit! :big_grin:

Anywho, I just wanted to tell all my MC chums and chumettes about where I went to and now I'm back! Maaaan, I've missed you guys!!

Kiki

Reaction score
Oops, heh, sah-ree, I posted this thread twice, look at the other one. :embarrassed: :wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
Fanks, same to you Kimps. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Kiki said:
Oops, heh, sah-ree, I posted this thread twice, look at the other one. :embarrassed: :wink:
Well heh-heh that'll make us twice as happy to see that you are back Katie:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Welcome back Kiki-Kramer, hope you had fun!