Back!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Welcome back, Kiki! Sorry your trip was boring at times, I hate mosquitos too! But at least the shopping was good! :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh my, back so long and I didn't even say hellow to you. Shame on me!
:wink: Well, even if it wasn't always the best experience, it was still an experience, and maybe you'll go back some time in the future. Either way, sure glad you made it back now in one peice! lol What sort of factories did you visit?

Kiki

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Oh my, back so long and I didn't even say hellow to you. Shame on me!
:wink: Well, even if it wasn't always the best experience, it was still an experience, and maybe you'll go back some time in the future. Either way, sure glad you made it back now in one peice! lol What sort of factories did you visit?
We visited the Cadbury factory (that wasn't boring at all, but I practically hadto be ristrained) and Cascade brewery (they make beer and cordial and stuff). That was fun-as. :big_grin:

Thanks everyone! :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
It sounds like it!
:wink: Well, you can keep the beer; I'm all about the liquor! Are you of legal drinking age in Aus, just out of curiosity?

Kiki

Reaction score
I think you have to be 18 or something, so I'm not allowed. My folks obviously let me have a glass on the odd occasion ubt that's rully it. :wink: