Bad News...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
From the way things are going, the weird occurances, not to mention the fact my mom just said "this is a sign unto you..."... I'm afraid I might have a girlfriend pretty soon whether I like it or not...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**giggles** Aww... I should hope that you like her, at least! Not sure what else to say on the topic... :flirt:

anytimepally

Reaction score
I agree with Mrs. Pepper :smile:.. and who knows? it might not be bad news after all

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I DON'T WANNA GIRLFRIEND!!! I mean sure she's a nice gal and all, but like I've said before, I want to be single... I want to be a bachelor... I WANT TO BE FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Besides, just imagine what's going to happen when she finds out about my very obsessive and maybe slightly unhealthy lovesickness over Kathy Greenwood?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh Snowthy...I don't know what to say. Maybe she'll be nice or maybe she'll be a Kathy look alike!

Skye

Reaction score
Aw Snowthy, maybe it'll work out for the best... better than you're expecting! Maybe she'll be really nice, maybe you'll end up liking her a whole lot and maybe it'll turn out wonderfully. You never know... great things could come out of it. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol, nah, she is nice, but she's not a Kathy look-a-like, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aw Snowthy, maybe it'll work out for the best... better than you're expecting! Maybe she'll be really nice, maybe you'll end up liking her a whole lot and maybe it'll turn out wonderfully. You never know... great things could come out of it. :smile:
That's good advice... but still, I just don't want a girl in my life...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Well, be nice to her, and if your parents set you up or whatever, go along and make sure that both of you are enjoying yourselves. But don't tell her the first time you see her that you don't want anything to do with her, it will hurt her feelings. If, over time it goes farther than you want it to, you can talk to her gently about it. But give it a chance and just try to have fun as friends first, instead of worrying about the 'dating' bit.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, be nice to her, and if your parents set you up or whatever, go along and make sure that both of you are enjoying yourselves. But don't tell her the first time you see her that you don't want anything to do with her, it will hurt her feelings. If, over time it goes farther than you want it to, you can talk to her gently about it. But give it a chance and just try to have fun as friends first, instead of worrying about the 'dating' bit.
Yeah, that's actually the "plan"... or whatever you want to call it... because I really don't have any intentions on hurting anyone's feelings... and I KNOW my mom's just dying for me to have a woman in my life, lol.