Bad News...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thank MrsP! *and while she's distracted...slips a small flask of rum into Snowther's tied up hands* Couldn't get the punch...sorry...

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Take it slow...

Well just beecause you have a gf dosen't nessearly mean you'll marry especially if it's a new relationship. If you're still into each other a year from now maybe just maybe. I was in a relationship for 5 years, and never married the guy.
I want to be married one day, but I don't want to marry the wrong kind of person but at this rate I might die an old maide lol. This goes back to when my mother got married and had to have a devorse beecause her husband wasnt nice.
She married 3 times. :embarrassed: And she always did better as a single mum than when a man was around. She made me afraide of men for a while if you can believe that. :eek: But congrats on your new found love just hope it works out for yeah, don't be in a hurry you're still young and life begins at 40. :wink:

From the way things are going, the weird occurances, not to mention the fact my mom just said "this is a sign unto you..."... I'm afraid I might have a girlfriend pretty soon whether I like it or not...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well just beecause you have a gf dosen't nessearly mean you'll marry especially if it's a new relationship. If you're still into each other a year from now maybe just maybe. I was in a relationship for 5 years, and never married the guy.

But I don't want a girlfriend either, I want to remain as single as possible for the rest of my life!