Bad News...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
... thak you so michr guys i realylk needied that... *passes out*

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hmmm... I'm kind of at a loss. That was so throughly entertaining that I can't possibly think of something better to do right now, except possibly point and laugh.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Snowthers...if it makes ya feel any better,my grandmother tried playing Cupid with me & an acquaintance's grandson who has the same disability as me!:rolleyes: It worked for about 2 weeks.That is... until he decided to be a pig Online if you catch my drift.:eek:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
It worked for about 2 weeks.That is... until he decided to be a pig Online if you catch my drift.:eek:
...Kathy... YOU dated LINK Hogthrob?! Oh that is SO cool! And two weeks! WOW! You must tell us allll about it... :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh Snowthers! Parents, what can you say? Mine was so sure that my sister was going to marry our landlord's son that she had his name written in the front of her Bible...

She's always hinting to me (now that my sister is married, not to the landlord's son, what is this, the Middle Ages?) but I can take the hints without blinking an eyelid which just frustrates her plans. Luckily she has no one specific in mind, that would just make things WAY worser.

But, hey, you're still young (and I'm OOOOLD) you still have your life before you! There's no need to rush into a relationship (dispite parents desperate pleas...just remember, they are only trying to get you to leave the nest so they can dust it *innocent*). If you want to grow up without a woman in your life, then do! There's no jolly point in rushing it.

At risk of sounding like a mother myself, (and, yes, I am preaching to the choir here), eventually, if it's the way that fate has planned it, you will meet a Canadian woman of your dreams...if not, that's also fine. Live life the way you want to, or what's the point?

And, having now stepped off the soap box, did you want me to smuggle some punch past the lady guard?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
If you want to talk Snowth feel free to PM me by all means.:sympathy:

Let me just say please put the situation in God's Hands and bear in mind like Beau said, if God has so decreed you'll be married or not it's ultimately up to Him, irrespective of what either you or your mother may want.

Remember the example Jesus gave in the Garden of Gethsemane when he prayed that He may not have to go through the pain and humiliation of the Cross. He said, "Not what I want Father, but rather what you want."

That's all I'll say in here. If you wish to talk further privately do please send me a message and you can be certain I shall pray for you. :smile:

And you can have some punch my friend. Here a little bit won't hurt you. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
...Kathy... YOU dated LINK Hogthrob?! Oh that is SO cool! And two weeks! WOW! You must tell us allll about it... :wink:
Ryan,ya dingaling!You know darn well what I mean!Sheesh!:smile:
Now...back to Snowthy's original thread.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**giggles** Beau, you're not old. You're a young CHICKEN! So am I, mind you, but that's okay. :wink:

But Beau, that was very well written. Good advice. :smile: