Barkly appreciation thread

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Barkly is my farfst coofsin. Yarf, and I barflieve he's pooformed barf Brian Meehle orf was.

Translation: Barkly is my first cousin. Yeah, and I believe he's performed by Brian Meehle, or was.

BEAR

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
Barkly is my farfst coofsin. Yarf, and I barflieve he's pooformed barf Brian Meehle orf was.

Why are you barfing? You sick?

Rosewood

Reaction score
"Here, Here!"

BEAR said:
Thanks, Rosewood. I dunno, I just find all those random little funfacts in different places. I used to have a Sesame Street calendar that had a bunch of character's birthdays written in the days. I also have the SS beanie babies which have funfacts about the characters on their tags. That is how I know the birthdays. Everything else is just from research, watching, and being a fan my whole life. I would like to someday work in children's television and have always wanted to be involved with Sesame Street.

If we had a trivia contest there would be some competition with each other. You probably remember a lot about the beginning years as you are a bit older than me, but then again there are so many others on the forums with equal, if not more, knowledge than both of us put together. I'm just a true devoted fan for 24 years, and I plan to be one for 24 more. :smile:
Your very welcome. And the devoted fan part speaks for both of us!" :smile: