beaker replica on ebay naughty naughty

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Looks great for a replica! I'd take it if he sent it to me! :smile: LOL

Ray and Mia

Reaction score
Big no-no!!

yeah.. I also ran across some 'Henson character' replica puppets on Ebay as well. Elmo, Ernie, the Count to name a few that were selling upwards to $1000.00 Has anyone tried emailing these sellers and telling them it's against copyright laws? Or maybe contact Ebay directly about this seller(s)?

-Mia :mad:

puppetise

Reaction score
Ray and Mia said:
yeah.. I also ran across some 'Henson character' replica puppets on Ebay as well. Elmo, Ernie, the Count to name a few that were selling upwards to $1000.00 Has anyone tried emailing these sellers and telling them it's against copyright laws? Or maybe contact Ebay directly about this seller(s)?

-Mia :mad:
hey guys been away for a bit but i think making replicas is cool but selling them is not right

rtgentry

Reaction score
HMMMM I just found something interesting... seems our New Jersey puppet builder has unregistered the two of his selling accounts. The person who bought the beaker puppet listed on the start of this thread has also mysteriously become unregistered.. hmmmm so it seems he is back to the mcct4aB98 account. Becarefull if you are buying from this guy. I know devonmiles has bought from him and had no problems . It just seems FISHY....