Beaker T-Shirts at US Target Stores

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Are the beaker shirts unisex? I hope they have some muppet stuff when I come to the US in a few months!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Thanks, got mine yesterday! and it DID require going in the store, go figure!

the beaker shirts are in the men's section. The girl's shirts are fitted T's, but the design looked unisex to me.......so if you can pull of a fitted T, go for it :wink:

I might scan it tonight, if I have time

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Thanks, got mine yesterday! and it DID require going in the store, go figure!
Glad you were able to get the T Sarah. Next time I'm NEAR a Target, I'll think of you. :eek:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well, I WAS in your territory....We went to Wichita Falls yesterday (about an hour and a half drive) so I was almost 'near' you (ok, maybe not QUITE) but let me have my fun!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, you were pretty close! I mean, when you live in the desert like we do, getting as close as a couple of hours away is pretty darn close. :stick_out_tongue: I didn't realize they had a Target in Wichita Falls. Of course we've never really stopped in Wichita Falls we usually just drive through to more interesting places like Dallas or Fort Worth.

Although I'm not sure what we would have done if you had shown up on our doorstep. :concern: "Hello Sarah, may we offer you a cold beverage? Perhaps a Fanta?" LOL!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah....I love Dallas and FW (lived there when I was but a wee one :wink: ) the only reason we really go there though, is to visit my aunt.....we also have relative in Seymour, but that's not too far of a drive!

Klonoa

Reaction score
Hey I live in the DFW area.

Next time I'm in Target, one of you needs to psychically remind me to look for Beaker T-shirts there, OK?

--Klonoa

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Cindy Chapman said:
Wow, you were pretty close! I mean, when you live in the desert like we do, getting as close as a couple of hours away is pretty darn close. :stick_out_tongue:
Do you live in the Desert Cindy? I thought you lived in Texas but didnt think of it as being a desert, I know nothing about America and its places! :smile:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Do you live in the Desert Cindy?
Well not truly in the desert, but that's what I call it because it's awfully hot and dry, especially in the summer time. I'm not originally from Texas so this was new territory for me. I guess my first glimpse at living in the "desert" was when I had to dodge a huge tumbleweed with my car. Not something I was accustomed to. :eek: Don't be fooled though. Texas is a big state so not all of it is this hot and dry. Just ask Klonoa, it's plenty humid in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. "It's like a whole 'nother country!"

Klonoa

Reaction score
Texas is big and has a variety of land types: plains, grass, city, desert, mountain, even near tropical near the gulf. Muppetsdownunder, if you ever visit the US, you should visit Texas!

Oh yeah, I saw Muppets beach towels on sale last night when I went to get my Fraggle Rock DVD at Wal-Mart.

--Klonoa
"I'll get the trial stuff." --Junior