1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Beaker T-Shirts at US Target Stores

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Camellia, Jul 19, 2004.

1. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

It's OK, cindy, I live in a desert type place also!
  2. Princeton

Princeton Guest

It only figures that the first time I wore it, it got a stain.:mad:
  3. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

Rather appropriate for Beaker, then, isn't it?:eek:

My Beaker T-shirt's been through a few misfortunes as well. A couple rips here and there. Usual wear and tear that happens with often worn t-shirts. The first time I wore mine, a ceiling tile at work fell down and covered me and another co-worker with a light shower of dust and, well, ceiling "crumbs". Maybe wearing a Beaker t-shirt the first time is just "one of those things". Kind of like as soon as you wash your car, a bird flies overhead and...well, y'know.

Another appropriate "attribute" of the Beaker T-shirt is when you put it in the dryer. Poor Beaker is permanently panicked as he spins around and around...

Convincing John
  4. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

lol, poor Beaker, hasn't he been through enough already? Ya know, if he were actually a real life person, he'd be dead by now, or have his own reality show.

Daniel