Beaker's Appearance in Wired!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hmm not sure if I can get a picture at the moment, I'll have to see. But it's the March 2008 issue and on the cover is this big red sign with the word "Free" on it. (But no, it's not free. Just a little misleading, lol).
Well if you can't it'll be ok. I'm in no need of it just thought i could add it to the Muppet Wiki but i'm in no hurry. Thanks for letting me know. Maybe i'll look for it. Thanks again.

peyjenk

Reaction score
Why is Scully listed as a sidekick? The whole point of X-Files was that Mulder and Scully were a team... on equal standing, you know?

And besides, if there was a leader on that show, I'd think it'd be Scully... since she was the one assigned to watch over Mulder and everything.

Crazy Wired people.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I agree about Scully, I don't see why she's called a "sidekick." I'm on the fence about Spock. I agree, technically Captain Kirk is the lead on the show. But Mr. Spock is very close to being his equal rather than a "sidekick."

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
No problem, glad everyone enjoyed that! Hopefully Beekie did, hehe. :eek:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
OK I've since spoken with other Trekkies about this. And another school of thought is that Mr. Spock is technically a sidekick, but the thing is, he became so insanely popular and nearly as important as Captain Kirk. But still techncially the sidekick. And that McCoy would technically (but affectionately) be called "the third banana." Feel free to comment! Lol

Awesome, thanks for posting the pic!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I can agree to those terms.

Great picture by the way of Beaker and thanks for the link!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I wasn't aware of the presence of bananas on the Enterprise.
Yeah on the original series all they ever seemed to eat were those weird colored cubes, lol. Though of course, there was Kirk's "chicken sandwich and coffee" from the Tribbles episode, lol.