Bear appears at WDW Christmas Parade

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bean Bunny
No, actually it really was Bear. He talk about the Holidays and Walt Disney World.

I taped with my NEW DVD/VCR i got for christmas! thats the 1st thing i EVER taped on it, Bear was cool LOL i loved it when he wanted to be a Talk host with kelly Rgius (or how ever u spell his name lol :big_grin: )

jeremyactor

Reaction score
I prefer that one too, but the MV3D isn't so horrendous. I don't think the eyes can move, the mouth just flaps open. I want to be the guy inside the sweetums costume!!

Jeremy

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Beaker

*me, who wishes everyone on here can some day meet an actual real life Muppet*
that's a very kind and selfless wish, i hope someday it comes true! is that you with sweetums in that photo?

beaker

Reaction score
Re: Beaker

Originally posted by Zack the Dog
that's a very kind and selfless wish, i hope someday it comes true! is that you with sweetums in that photo?
Why thank you! Seriously though...I dont like to keep bagging on other companies...but theres no way one can see in person or meet Mickey and Bugs in real life. That's whats so neat about it.
And I hope one of these days everyone on here can see in person/meet a Muppet/performer in person.

Why just this year there was a variety of events where you could see the Muppets in real life. Whether it was the onlookers when they were filming the Mastercard commercial or Kermit with Gonzo at a NYC Toys R Us, people in attendance at the Hollywood walk of fame thing, Brian Henson with Sal the monkey at Andover college, Croaker and Goggles at the San Diego Comic Con, etc.

Yeah that was me(albeit that was a year and 20 pounds ago:wink: )
Unfortunately I only got to meet Sweetums Muppet wise...but I did get to be just a mere few feet away from Pepe and Elmo when they came into the front row section^_^

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
beaker i never thought about that.....thanks for rousing the ol' imagination

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Brian Henson with Sal the monkey at Andover college
huh? I never even heard if this! wow thats neat! Do you know anymore info about this?

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
huh? I never even heard if this! wow thats neat! Do you know anymore info about this?
Yep! Around Feb or March, one of several hush hush gigs last year. I think Brian performed Sal, and did some voices with Phil van Neuter(but dont think he had the puppet) I'd sure love a video tape of this!

I really enjoy hearing about 'unofficial'(ie: unpublicized/surprise)
Muppet/peformer gigs. Its ;