Beau{Is temporeraly out of action}regard

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Due to some sort of computer or site error occuring for no apparent reason whatsoever , Beauregard tells me that he is unable to access MC currently so he's going to be away until his compuer wakes up.

So, for now, Beau requests that you halt the action in the popular family role-play "The Moppet Family" until his return. And that you cancel the milk.

Regards from Beau

Harvey Tow{The middle man}ers

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Thanks Harvey! It's good to know these things so we aren't all sitting around going "gee, where is Beau?" If you speak with him again, tell him I hope he's back real soon!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well that explains alot. Thanks for telling us Harv, although I bet I would've found out evuntually...:stick_out_tongue:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh, I see how it is, I blink and MopFam gains 400 pages, Beau gets stuck and it's STOP THE PRESSES! Lol, j/k. Beau's a staple here at MC and the place won't be the same until he returns. Hurry back, Beau!!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I hope he comes back soon, I'm almost ready for him to help me out with the T*K*O season finale.

F

furryredmonster

I want to be the tape... or maybe the tac? How about the glue bottle? Or the glue stick? Maybe the syrp.... or the banana... oo i hate bananas maybe................ no wait, not that......

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
So, for now, Beau requests that you halt the action in the popular family role-play "The Moppet Family" until his return.
I can close the thread 'til he gets back if you all want?