Beau{Is temporeraly out of action}regard

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Beau's back!... is hairy! Ha ha! Get it? Beau's back is hairy? Because he was gone so the joke is... never mind. Welcome back ol' buddy! You were so terribly missed.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yea! Beau is back! I feel like singing "Our Beau is back and you're gonna be in trouble, hey la, hey la, Beau is back..." ok, I don't know who's going to be in trouble, but it's the first song that came to mind....Anyway, welcome back Beau!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I was wondering why everything seemed to be running smoothly the past few days....guess that explains it all...........just kidding buddy ol' pal.......welcome back!

Xerus

Reaction score
Glad to have you back, Beau. The forums just wouldn't be the same without you. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hola people...I am sorry to report that Beau is trapped out of MC again...So...er...Hopefully he'll be back soon again. And he would still like events in "The Muppet Family" thread to halt.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I wonder if it's because of his cookies?

Cookie M: Did you say cookies?

Yea but there not mine.

Cookie M: Oh well. *walks away*

*whew*

Cookie M: *runs back and eats cookies*

Uh Oh. You ate Beau's cookies. Your going to get it now.

Cookie M: Me?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Hola people...I am sorry to report that Beau is trapped out of MC again...So...er...Hopefully he'll be back soon again. And he would still like events in "The Muppet Family" thread to halt.
Oops! I just posted there! Didn't check here first, sorry Beau! Hope you're able to get back into MC soon!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
It's probbly something to do with his IP address. Are all his computers networked? Get him to reset his internet connection. And get him to check his IP address whenever he can't get in. It might be that someone was banned and his IP is dialing in as that one... I don't know the technical details, but it's happened to me before on other sites, and this is what I did.