Beau{Is temporeraly out of action}regard

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Boy Beau, sorry to hear all these mishaps that are...er..happening! Something must be wrong with the IP address like MrsP said.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
That rascally Brit's still not back!?!?! I better go on MSN and see how much longer this has to last. We need him baaaaaack!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
That rascally Brit's still not back!?!?! I better go on MSN and see how much longer this has to last. We need him baaaaaack!
Especially me!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I did have withdrawels!!! D'Snowth, I am sorry to hold up your scheduale, I will work on the piece over the weekend and e-mail it to you if I can.

MC/my computer seems to randomly block me/MC with no apparent reason and then suddenly at weird times like midnight it works again.

So, hi! And hopefully I'll stick around, if not bye again :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Again!?! :eek: Beau! Come back! Get a new computer!
You know what makes it worse? It WAS a new 500 pounds sterling laptopm computer that won't let me in!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I did have withdrawels!!! D'Snowth, I am sorry to hold up your scheduale, I will work on the piece over the weekend and e-mail it to you if I can.

MC/my computer seems to randomly block me/MC with no apparent reason and then suddenly at weird times like midnight it works again.

So, hi! And hopefully I'll stick around, if not bye again :stick_out_tongue:
Great Beau! Great to have you back!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
You know what makes it worse? It WAS a new 500 pounds sterling laptopm computer that won't let me in!!!
YAY!! There's Beau! The world is right again.