Beautiful Day Monster appearances on "Sesame Street"

P

Philip Kippel

Which specific "Sesame Street" pieces did Beautiful Day Monster appear in?

However, one that I DO know of is the "Up and Down" song that he sang with Cookie Monster.

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
What about the cake skit? When he eats Bert's half of the cake and Ernie gets blamed. Im trying to get that skit on Winmx. I got like 80% of it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I know that these were indefinately on the earliest seasons. Problem is, I never exactly SAW them.

and to Punknpuppets, There is one thing that you should know here, sometimes skits have the same names and cause confusion. I remember when the "A loaf of Bread, a Container of Milk, and a Stick of butter" skit was mentioned, and some of the members co0nfused this skit with another one.

Splurge

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
<snip>
sometimes skits have the same names and cause confusion. I remember when the "A loaf of Bread, a Container of Milk, and a Stick of butter" skit was mentioned, and some of the members co0nfused this skit with another one.
Funny, that line was used in an episode of "Sheep in the Big City" by a supermarket shopper looking at his list. Too much! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sheep in the big city, eh? What's really funny is that Mo Willaims (the creator of Sheep) is an avid contributor to Sesame Street. He is a writer and he animated such clips as Suzy Kabloozie. I hear that sometimes even Muppeteers do voice work on Sheepy!

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
suzie kabloozie reminds me of the offbeats. that short cartoon on the nickelodeon show kablam. same style animation and backround.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Well, guess what? Mo Willems did "The Offbeats" (as well as "The Misfits," the original short cartoon that served as a pilot for "The Offbeats")

Splurge

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Sheep in the big city, eh? What's really funny is that Mo Willaims (the creator of Sheep) is an avid contributor to Sesame Street. He is a writer and he animated such clips as Suzy Kabloozie. I hear that sometimes even Muppeteers do voice work on Sheepy!

Yeah, I'm aware of that. So it made sense that he would have snuck in that line for the shopper at the supermarket. The shopper in that scene was oblivious to the fact that the supermarket was just demolished by a super sheep of some type.

Joey Mazzarino (sp?) and Stephanie D'Abruzzio were credited as voices for the show.