Bedroom Walls

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I just realized that the calender I have hanging in my room still says October 2008 :smirk:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I got a new Twisted mag, and I still gotta photocopy some beatles stuff. I have put up an FR poster, A Bowie poster, An Andy Warhol print, a John Lennon poster and a Walls of Jericho poster.

Kiki

Reaction score
I got a new Twisted mag, and I still gotta photocopy some beatles stuff. I have put up an FR poster, A Bowie poster, An Andy Warhol print, a John Lennon poster and a Walls of Jericho poster.
Awesomeness! Sounds cool-as! :excited: Oh- and I haven't bought Twisted in yonkies...

animal0606

Reaction score
Well, I haven't updated fer a while on this thread (and my room changes all the time, but I tend to leave some things on), I'll do what's on my desk and things later, but in the meantime, here's what's currently on my bedroom walls:

Hitchcock’s “The Birds” poster
Blondie poster
A calender from Hawaii
A "Classic Rock" calender
My goblins calander from last year
Disney’s “Robin Hood” poster
Ramones poster
Old-school “Bambi” poster
Emily the Strange picture
Led Zeppelin poster
TNBC poster
Pink Floyd “Still First in Space” poster
Dark Side of the Moon poster
The Wizard of Oz poster
Old-school “Ask us to make you a 1955 hamburger” poster
Old-school “remember a 1955 Chico today” poster
A poster of the Titanic’s captain, saying “Be British”
Disney’s “Hunchback of Notre Dame” poster
Psychedelic Beatles poster
T.Rex “Electric Warrior” poster
Disney’s “Pocahontas” poster
Spirit of Jim Morrison poster
KISS poster
Framed painting of a girl, painted in 1966, in Montmartre.
Elvis Presley numberplate
Framed drawing from the 1920s
Framed pic from the mid-1800s
Led Zeppelin painting
“Rabbit of Seville” (Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd) picture
Super Mario paper cutout
Bowzer cutout
Hong Kong cigarette advert
Hong Kong whisky advert
‘Desiderata’ (hard to explain, look it up or somethin’)
“Gigi” poster
“That’s Entertainment!" poster
The New Mickey Mouse Club cast poster (1970s)
“School of Rock” poster
Abbey Road poster
Axl Rose poster
Motley Crue poster
Spirits of Rock (Hendrix, Morrison and Lennon) poster
“Help!" Beatles poster
Washington D.C flag thingy
“Commet Epouser Un Millionnaire” (How to Marry a Millionaire) poster
TMNT poster
“The Muppets Take Manhattan” poster
Muppets cast poster
Random Floyd Pepper puzzle
“Plump Fiction” Miss Piggy poster
“Follow That Bird” poster
Autographed pics of Zoe, Elmo and the Count
Magara (from Disney’s “Hurcules”) poster
Big Brother and the Holding Company at Whisky a-go-go poster
YIKES ! Can you even see the colors of your walls with all of that.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Well, I have put up An Opeth Poster, Another Psycroptic Poster, a Cradle of Filth poster, A Children of Bodom Poster and I have Tartan Carpet on the top of my door.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Time for an uber update:
I now have up an Arch Enemy Poster, A Napalm Death Poster, A massive Hinder poster, another large Cradle of Filth Poster, a Bullet for my Valentine Poster, a Cannibal Corpse poster, A Nightwish poster, a Satyricon poster, another Gorjira poster, a Messugah poster, a Miss Piggy poster, a MASSIVE double sided Lamb of God/Bring Me The Horizon poster and a few more yet to put up. Man, the LoG poster was hard to put up. The BMTH side looks absolutley amazing, but I prefer LoG so the LOG side is up. When things get boring, I will put the BMTH side up on the wall.

Kiki

Reaction score
YIKES ! Can you even see the colors of your walls with all of that.
Yeah, there's the odd daggy blank bit, but it's pretty much like a collage. :wink:

Btw Shoe Fairy, I shall PM you a pic of my bedroom once I have 'um uploaded. ^^

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Yeah, there's the odd daggy blank bit, but it's pretty much like a collage. :wink:

Btw Shoe Fairy, I shall PM you a pic of my bedroom once I have 'um uploaded. ^^
Beleive it or not, I have actually run out of blu-tack, I need some more for a few more posters. I'm still unsure of whether to swap my Lamb of God poster or not.

But I have a full understanding of our digital camera (stupid new fangled things) after my dad gave a tutorial to me on it. He hates the thing, he owns 7/8 traditional cameras. But I will upload pics of my room after I get some more blu tack.

But where should I put them, my DA?

Kiki

Reaction score
Beleive it or not, I have actually run out of blu-tack, I need some more for a few more posters. I'm still unsure of whether to swap my Lamb of God poster or not.

But I have a full understanding of our digital camera (stupid new fangled things) after my dad gave a tutorial to me on it. He hates the thing, he owns 7/8 traditional cameras. But I will upload pics of my room after I get some more blu tack.

But where should I put them, my DA?
Sure, that would be cool. I can only see 'um once I get back to school, though. I think. :confused: Because my computer is just odd like that. I'll prolly upload mine on MyAlbum or something and send ya the link. :wink: It's just been taking so long because I have a slow-as computer and I've been attempting to clean my room since last year... I.LOOKS.THE.SAME! XD

ginabeanud

Reaction score
I have lovely grayish paneling on my walls - kind of like somebody chopped down a bunch of quaking aspens and hung them around the room. Been in the house almost five years and still haven't gotten around to painting it! (I do have a few things to hang on the walls, but they are currently on the floor of my closet.)