Bedroom Walls

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
My bedroom walls are a beige/pink. On the wall next to my computer desk, is a cork bulletin board, with: dogtags(wolf & my name), business cards, sticker of Disney's Cheshire Cat & notes from my boyfriend saying, "I Love You Diana". Underneath the cork board, is a dry-erase board, with the monthly calender(to keep my appointments on).

On the other side of the room(behind the door), is a poster from the movie "Rebel Without a Cause", containing Nathalie Wood and James Dean.

Behind/above the bed, on the left side, is a dreamcatcher I made for my boyfriend.

I have dreamcatchers at the window alcoves hanging down.

There is Pink Floyd's Pulse poster on another opposite wall from me.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I got even more posters. I Have this massive Iron Maiden poster on my roof, a big Placebo poster :flirt: and a big Dimmu Borgir poster, and a massive Killswitch Engage poster on my walls now. I also flipped one massive poster over so I now have a Bring Me The Horizon poster.

Kiki

Reaction score
I *wish* I could put more posters up, but I can only put up a certain shape because I have this random blank bit. But I got a MTI poster a few months back. =D

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Actually, my bedroom walls are just covered in Palisades Muppet figures, :smile:.

Plus Neca figures of Nightmare Before Christmas and Labyrinth, most Muppets though.

Kiki

Reaction score
My bedroom walls are a beige/pink. On the wall next to my computer desk, is a cork bulletin board, with: dogtags(wolf & my name), business cards, sticker of Disney's Cheshire Cat & notes from my boyfriend saying, "I Love You Diana". Underneath the cork board, is a dry-erase board, with the monthly calender(to keep my appointments on).

On the other side of the room(behind the door), is a poster from the movie "Rebel Without a Cause", containing Nathalie Wood and James Dean.

Behind/above the bed, on the left side, is a dreamcatcher I made for my boyfriend.

I have dreamcatchers at the window alcoves hanging down.

There is Pink Floyd's Pulse poster on another opposite wall from me.
Actually, my bedroom walls are just covered in Palisades Muppet figures, :smile:.

Plus Neca figures of Nightmare Before Christmas and Labyrinth, most Muppets though.
Ooh, you both sounds like you have cool rooms... =D

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Ooh, you both sounds like you have cool rooms... =D
Thanks Kiki, I actually plan on taking pictures of my figures soon. I have a pretty cool collection, if I do say so myself, though I know there are some that have a better collection, such as Count.

But still I have a pretty neat collection with some rare ones.

Nick22

Reaction score
my bedroom walls are EMPTY. but they're blue :insatiable::attitude::super:

Kiki

Reaction score
Thanks Kiki, I actually plan on taking pictures of my figures soon. I have a pretty cool collection, if I do say so myself, though I know there are some that have a better collection, such as Count.

But still I have a pretty neat collection with some rare ones.
Sounds awesome JJandJanice! :excited: I'm an avid Muppet collector (includng figurines, muppet and non-muppet too), and if you ever decide to take some photos I'd love to have a look! :smile:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I've got various things on the wall in my room:

• a bulletin board with some random souvenirs from the years (really haven't touched it in years)
  • a poster with Snoopy and Woodstock
  • a newspaper ad promoting The Muppets from 2011
  • a Fleetwood Mac poster
  • a Paul McCartney and Wings poster
  • a picture my sister drew of the Fraggle Five
  • a picture my sister drew of the cast of Regular Show
  • the 2016 Muppets wall calendar
  • a Fraggle wall clock
  • the Kermit the Frog wall clock Hallmark put out last year
  • a sign advertising free copies of the New York Times I took from my dorm senior year
Got a lot of real estate in my room.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I have a roller boogie poster , skate town usa poster , and a old Chicago roller skates sign. classic video game flyers, and a old riedell roller skates sign. and other movie posters.