1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Bernie Brillstein dies

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Stulz, Aug 8, 2008.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Why was this thread moved from Muppet Headlines...? It's certainly a headline for me... *sighs* Miss ya, Bernie.
  2. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

The Jerry Juhl thread was put in "Henson People" too. It kinda makes sense here.
  3. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

that is so sad he was really a big part of the muppets and did help to get them to where they are along with jim and brain henson wow i remember seeing pictures of him when i was a kid and reading something .

He was a good man .

RIP we will miss u so much :(
  4. muppetinsider

muppetinsider New Member

It's such a shame, he was a brilliant man and will be missed. The Muppets need another Bernie! We can only hope for a miracle such as that.
    Time will tell, things are in the works.