1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Bert and Ernie Pumpkin Carving Challenge

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by minor muppetz, Oct 5, 2017.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Here's a new video that was posted this week.

In addition to that, it seems like this is a special Bert and Ernie week on Sesame Street's official YouTube channel. This week they've also uploaded one of the international sketches in English, a Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures, and a classic 1970s sketch (first "old school" clip uploaded by the channel in the past two weeks). I wonder what we'll get tomorrow.

EDIT TO ADD: I mistakenly titled the thread "Pumpkin Carving" instead of painting, and the edit feature won't let me change the title (that I can tell).

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Which international skit?

3. minor muppetz

4. MikaelaMuppet

Sounds like Steve as Ernie.

5. minor muppetz

Those international segments were produced back when Steve performed Ernie. Although the voices were dubbed by their international voice actors, the main American performers actually performed the characters live on set, recording their dialogue in English on set.

6. MikaelaMuppet

I figured that.

7. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Here ya' go kids, have another:

Oh, and also... "LIIFE HACK!"

8. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Any idea who voices the LIFE HACK guy?

9. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I dunno but it sort of sounds like Hulk Hogan.

10. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

If it wasn't already common knowledge amongst us here at MC, and I hadn't heard any of Billy Barkhurst, I probably would assume that Steve was still doing Ernie, because Peter is awfully close.