Bert's line in "Counting Sheep, Fire Engines..."

NantoSeiken

Reaction score
:frown:'s line is definitely "none of those sirens". But Frank does pronounce it rather oddly, so I can see the confusion.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The funniest one I That I've seen (or remember for that matter) is the one where Cookie monster was spending the night at there house and has those night mares where those cookies were circling around him and singing to the point where he gets so freaked out that he runs right through the wall. That was just the funniest thing to me!

Soul H

Reaction score
To be honest when I first saw the sketch I thought Bert said "None of those signs", but I'm pretty sure he said "None with loud sirens". On the other hand you could take this as an either-or answer.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
doubt he said signs even though it to kind of sounded likt it. I was probably sounds or sirens.

JLG

Reaction score
The funniest thing about that sketch to me is that "Ba-a-a-a-" sound those silly-looking sheep make,. It's like they tried to come up with the dorkiest-sounding bleat they could.

Bert: "What was that?" LOL.

(I wonder if any little kids ever saw this skit and wondered "How come it doesn't do that when I count sheep?")