Best Kermit and Piggy Scene

What do you think is the best Kermit and Miss Piggy scene?

• "The Moon doesn't look like you..." (Muppet Movie)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • "You may talk tough Miss Piggy..." (The Great Muppet Caper)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "The first time it happens." (The Great Muppet Caper)

• "I miss you, I need you..." (The Muppets)

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • "Somebody's getting married." (Muppets Take Manhattan)

• "Love Led Us Here..." (Muppet Treasure Island)

• "You don't need mistletoe when you're green!" (It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie)

• Other

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
All I know is, is I'm just thanking god that after 35 years Kermit has made it official they're dating! LOL!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I voted for Love Led Us Here, and sure, maybe they were portraying characters, but, I feel like even in their roles of Captain Smollett and Benjamina, they were still very true to who they are and their relationship because at the end of the day, no matter their ups or downs, they truly do love each other and they'd gladly die for each other even if that isn't something either one of them goes around voicing 24/7.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I voted for Love Led Us Here, and sure, maybe the were portraying characters, but, I feel like even in their roles of Captain Smollett and Benjamina, they were still very true to who they are and their relationship because at the end of the day, no matter their ups or downs, they truly do love each other and they'd gladly die for each other even if that isn't something either one of them goes around voicing 24/7.
That...*sniff* That was beautiful.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I should add that even Jim Henson and Frank Oz both said themselves Miss Piggy is the most 3 demensional of the Muppets. I personally admire her spunk, confidence, and her attitude to not take crap off of people. I mean there's a reason why she's been just as popular if not even more then Kermit. Because there's so many layers to her personality.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I said "Other". My favorite scene with Kermit and Piggy. Is in the Muppets Take Manhattan movie. When Kermit had amnesia and The Muppets are trying to make him remember and they are sad that he's not remembering. When Piggy is reminding him with stuff about him & her. And then he is chuckling about being in love with a pig. Then Piggy got mad and did her karate chop at him. Flew him into a restaurant booth and helped him regain consciousness.

That's my favorite scene ever with them. :laugh:

Zeliboba

Reaction score
My favorite scene with Kermit and Piggy is their 'I Won't Dance' number from the Show.
Kermit firing Piggy, 'motorcycle cop', their marriage scene in MTM, 'The First Time It Happens' all come close though.

And yeah, Piggy IS one of the most complex and three-dimensional muppets ever IMO.