Best Kermit and Piggy Scene

What do you think is the best Kermit and Miss Piggy scene?

• "The Moon doesn't look like you..." (Muppet Movie)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • "You may talk tough Miss Piggy..." (The Great Muppet Caper)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "The first time it happens." (The Great Muppet Caper)

• "I miss you, I need you..." (The Muppets)

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • "Somebody's getting married." (Muppets Take Manhattan)

• "Love Led Us Here..." (Muppet Treasure Island)

• "You don't need mistletoe when you're green!" (It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie)

• Other

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I personally liked the scene in Merry Muppet Christmas when Kermit is so happy to get his life back and says "you don't need mistletoe when your green" and kisses Piggy. Yeah sure he might've just been happy to get his life back but I still think it was sincere. :stick_out_tongue: I only bring in this scene because I only just watched it for the first time last week and while I didn't think it was great, I didn't hate it either. :big_grin:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think this interview says it all and I'm not even gonna add anything because I think Kermit says it loud and clear on the state of his and Piggy's relationship.

Princeton

Reaction score
I should add that even Jim Henson and Frank Oz both said themselves Miss Piggy is the most 3 demensional of the Muppets.
Well, these are the two men that thought that the John Cleese cameo in GMC was worth putting on screen, so I'd take anything they say with a grain of salt.

"Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you. Maybe, you need just one person." :smile:
Well, Piggy is so narcisisitic by nature that she's probably happier being loved by the whole world.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well, these are the two men that thought that the John Cleese cameo in GMC was worth putting on screen, so I'd take anything they say with a grain of salt.

Well, Piggy is so narcisisitic by nature that she's probably happier being loved by the whole world.
You really think that about Jim Henson & Frank Oz? Your gonna say that about the creator himself? I would take what Disney says with a grain of salt before I would ever say that about Jim Henson or Frank Oz. To each his own is all I have to say. Agree to disagree.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Yes, I've seen scenes, were Piggy is only hiding her true nature. According to the backround Frank Oz has written for Miss Piggy, she only acts that way, becauseof her Mother treating her badly. However, there is more than one version of this story, so other theories suggest it is her tone of voice.