Best Muppet Film

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
The title is sort of self-explanatory. I think my favourite muppet movie has to be Muppet Christmas Carol. It's just not at all like Christmas if you dont watch it on Xmas Eve after church. It absolutely rules! MCC- not church!!

Statler and Waldorf are absolutely at their best and were made to be the Marleys!!

Anyone else?

rexcrk

Reaction score
My favorite is either Muppet Christmas Carol, or Muppet Treasure Island. I agree, it's not Christmas until you watch MCC. :smile: :big_grin:

Reaction score
i agree with you there bill. who'd have thought michael caine would turn out to be on a level playing field with muppets.... :big_grin: although he is 4 feet taller than most of them (excepting sweetums naturally :wink: )

Bill

Reaction score
Of course, I think Tim Curry was good as well in Muppet Treasure Island...

LOL. Cane added a lot to the film though. Muppet Christmas Carol, though I think almost any Christmas Carol Movie, makes me shed a tear for Tiny Tim. Though The way they put Robin in for Tiny Tim, it really got me right there...

And the songs got stuck in my head. LOL

Klonoa

Reaction score
Muppet Christmas Carol is my favorite as well. Gonzo and Rizzo make a great team in that one.

--Klonoa

Reaction score
everything about that film's great :zany: it's in my personal top ten of all time (right up there after high society and the disney version of robin hood... or should that be right up at the top... :confused: :wink: )

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Bill said:
Of course, I think Tim Curry was good as well in Muppet Treasure Island...
Tim Curry had a coolness about him in that movie. I guess playing an evil one-legged pirate works for him.

MockMockChef

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
Muppet Christmas Carol is my favorite as well. Gonzo and Rizzo make a great team in that one.

--Klonoa
Mine favorite is the Muppet Christmas Carol to!!!

Reaction score
Muppet Family Christmas

Hi! Just popping in to annouce that I FINALLY (after 10 yrs of searchin) found the FULL & CORRECT version of the classic Muppet Family Christmas...Yippee! I found it on ebay (of course) and it was a Euorpean version so I had to have it transfered but it is the full version so well worth the expense! If anyone else out here is looking for the correct version, look for a cover that is green with only Kermit in a Santa suit on the front cover. Too bad the people who own the rights to certain songs in the original were so greedy....they caused a wonderful classic movie to be chopped and no longer available to the public. Now I will have to see about having it transferred to DVD so as not to loose it over time! My holidays just got a little bit brighter hope yours do too!