Best Muppet Villan

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I Know another villan. How about Joan Cusak who Played Rachel Bitterman form It's a very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie?

Elchippo

Reaction score
no one has brought up Dabney Coleman in MTM. He played that shady producer (name escapes me) that was going to "produce" Manhattan Melodies if the gang gave him money. Then he got attacked by Animal and arrested. He's probably the closest thing to a villain in MTM.

but my favorite: "Tant Amanilla" from Frog Prince

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Best Villian: Long John Silver! He is scary and sneaky, but you can't help but love him. Also, his laugh is amazing. So evil and cool.
Next would have to be Joan Cusack from VMMCM, because she did an excellent job. For a tv movie, VMMCM is so well done, and she's just really good at being mean.
Then comes Nicky Holiday, just because he's really suave, and for a movie that is very MGM-style musical, he does a really good job. Plus he's not hard on the eyes. :wink:
Next would be Doc Hopper. As Vic stated, yes he did want to kill the frog, but I personally found him a bit annoying rather than evil. Maybe it's just because the first time I saw TMM movie I was in my teens, but the first time I saw MTI was in theatres when it originally came out, when I was a bit younger.

It's hard for me to consider Scrooge a villian, just because he is the protagonist as well, but if I counted him, I'd fit him in between Joan Cusack and Nicky Holiday.

Edit: Anyone else notice that Lady Holiday is british but her brother is not? That always bothered me!

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Maybe her brother had voice lessons? Um....because he didn't want the authorities to know he was British?.....Or maybe Lady Holiday is the one with the fake accent!concern:

Anyhoo, I think that my favorites are:
Long John Silver
Doc Hopper
Nicky Holiday
Ebeneezer Scrooge
(If you'd consider him a villain)

-:zany:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
No one Brought up Mandy Patinkin, the guy who Played Huxley on Elmo in Grouchland. He was a villian and a thief who steals the most treasured junk known to Grouches.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Let's see, I'm trying to think of ones that haven't been mentioned yet...

The villians from The Musicians of Bremen, they were funy but still, you hated them for how they treated their animals.

And the two FunFair guys from Follow that Bird, they kidnapped Big Bird!

About Charles Grodin, I didn't realize until recently that he also plays the villian role in Muppets at Walt Disney World. I'd seen the special years ago but didn't recognize him! Surprising, since I always liked Nicky Holiday.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I Love making Lists, so here goes

Doc Hopper
Snake Walker
Nicky Holiday
The Producer from TMTM
Scrooge (in the beginning of TMCC)
Long John Silver
Polly Lobster
K Edgar Singer
Huxley