Best Muppet Villan

Beauregard

Reaction score
For a villain, that is a Muppet, yes, Uncle Deadly always takes the biscuit. (Mind you, anyone who takes a biscuit should be considered a evil villain). Other than that, I stick with my old assessment of Tim Curry for captain villain, followed by Rachel Bitterman (she just did NOT care about those Muppets that evil woman), followed by Nicky Holiday (And, yeah, well, in terms of accent Lady Holiday moved in very different circles to him, and if you know British you know how much our accents modify depending on circumstance).

CBPuppets

Reaction score
No one ever Brought up Taminella Ginderfall from the Tales of Tinkerdee, and the Frog Prince. and There's the four farmers from the Muppets Musicians of Bremen.

G-MAN

Reaction score
For human villains the top three would have to be
Doc Hopper (the first Muppet Movie Baddie)
Nicky Holliday (because I like overdramatic villains, and he was the first of the movie ones)
Rachel Bitterman (Because she was just cruel)

For Muppet villains
Uncle Deadly
Taminella Grinderfall
Farmer (From Tale Of The Bunny Picnic)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Kuriboh Man said:
No one ever Brought up Taminella Ginderfall from the Tales of Tinkerdee, and the Frog Prince. and There's the four farmers from the Muppets Musicians of Bremen.
I mentioned the four farmers in my post on the 2nd page. :smile: But Taminella is also a good villian.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I'm not Sure But No one ever brought up Edgar Seiger from Muppets in Space.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
i would say that movie its self qualifyies as a villian all its own