1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Best song sung by the Fraggle 5

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by PanthraDion, Apr 28, 2012.

1. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Which song sung by the Fraggle 5 do you think is the best? Well...before people get to confused, this is what I mean. What I'm trying to say, is what song do you think is the best that has all of the Fraggle 5 singing it? A few of my favorites are Children of Tomorrow, Dream a Dream and See, and Workin'. What are some of your favorite songs? (The only reason that I am not making a poll to go along with this is that it would be a really long poll.)
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Came on like all those songs!
    You know it always bugs me when people ask me what is my favorite song and there are so manny of them.
  3. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Hmmm... that is tough. I'd say Pass it On...only Boober was too busy starring in a private episode of Hoarders to join in.
  4. PanthraDion

Well, they all sing Pass it On in Muppet Family Christmas, but that is not exactly Fraggle Rock.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Good point!
    Well I know there are others too but that one always jumps out at me. I also love the lullaby they sing for World's Oldest but I don't recall if Boober was in that one either. Gah!
    GopherCoffee and PanthraDion like this.
  6. PanthraDion

Hmm... well, do you like the song We're Part of Each Other?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

It's not one of my favorites, but it's not bad. ^_^
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  8. PanthraDion

Ok then, how about There's a Promise when the Fraggles sing it over the closing credits?
  9. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

ALSO not bad! I do like that one better.......But also not my favorite. Both of those have a different feel to them than some of the others. I don't know what it is. They have a different energy. Or maybe I just associate it with the ending of the series which made me pretty sad when I was a kid.
    NAW! Couldn't be. I dunno. I'm gonna give it some thought. I'll get back to you on this question cause now I'M wondering. Hmmmmmmmmm
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  10. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

im thinking Wemblin Fool
  11. Borples

Borples Active Member

I've always been partial to Workin'. I also like The Rock Goes On. Because of what it is, and because the filming of it is shown in Down at Fraggle Rock, it always kind of sums up Fraggle life for me, both on and off camera. But then it's also in the next-to-last episode, which automatically makes it a little melancholy.
    GopherCoffee and bandit like this.
  12. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

I know EXACTLY what you mean! Its a good song, sure, but you can't help but associate it with the close of the series...so its kinda happy-sad.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  13. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

The Pantry chant's not half bad. Short, sweet and snappy.

And goofy. Can't forget that!
    GopherCoffee, PanthraDion and Borples like this.
  14. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

I've got it! "I'm A Little Stew Pot!" That whole schtick is hilarious. I'm voting for that one.
    GopherCoffee and Borples like this.
  15. PanthraDion

That entire song is really funny, especially the way that Boober changes it.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  16. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Haha YES! I love how scandalized the rest of the gang is by his 'remix'...particularly the bit involving cannibalism. Bwahaahahaha! Classic.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  17. PanthraDion

Yea, poor Wembley.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  18. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

o/~ And when I think back...something something clear....You are Boober Fraggle, I must cook you here! o/~
    GopherCoffee and PanthraDion like this.
  19. PanthraDion

I like the song Workin' too! I still find it funny when Gobo says, I actually should say sing, that Fraggles never fool around, Fraggles never shirk.
  20. PanthraDion

Another goofy song is Thimble Beetle song, but that isn't sung by the Fraggle 5.