Between the Lions

Erine81981

Reaction score
So do I. I watched the first time it came on PBS. I know there's still shows I watch on PBS. I just know that most PBS shows don't stay long for them to get rattings. If they would keep the show like I said a couple of years then maybe I can understand. Oh Drtooth so there going to take it off PBS or run reruns?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I guess either they'll rerun it for 2 years (or more) and it will quietly go away (unless by some miracle Congress decided to put more money in PBS).

But Arthur's great. I've been a fan of his books since the 80's and I wanted to legally change my name to Arthur. I was so amazed and awed when they decided to make a cartoon show, and I still am! Heck, I even watch the ones I've seen a billion times!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Same here. Any time Reading Rainbow would have Arthur books I would love it. I too have love him since the 80's as well. I would like to see a movie of Authr. I haven't had time to watch him because I get home and want to play on the computer. But everyday before we had a computer I would watch him all the time. Well I hope that PBS gets more money because I would love to see more Between the Lions. :smile: *cross figures*